Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett (942 Views)

Wayne Rooney Suffers Eye Injury During Clash With Bournemouth (Photos) / 'when I Come Back, The World Will Know' Says Manchester United Striker Zlatan / Manchester United Striker Anthony Martial & Wife Set For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by khristals(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2015
.. This could be said to be Wayne's best attack of the season if you ask me

The wrestler found himself on the wrong side of the Manchester United player during Raw, where he was in attendance alongside the Red Devils' assistant manager Ryan Giggs.

Manchester United star Wayne Rooney has never been afraid to show his more feisty side, either on the pitch or off it. And the England international revelled in the chance to show off his pugilistic abilities while attending a WWE Raw show. When wrestler Wade Barrett left the ring to tussle with Rooney, the footballer took him down with a swift blow which brought a rousing cheer from those in attendance.

pic.twitter.com/uMi6K0mLTM

Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by Mortiple(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Professional wrestling is a joke. I no longer take it serious like when I was a kid.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2015
I miss the old Rooney, very controversial and always fighting on the pitch and off pitch. Plays football with ferocity and seems like an Undertaker to goalkeepers.

Some wrestlers even fear Rooney grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by amiskurie(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
He was paid... Don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by khristals(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
amiskurie:
He was paid... Don't be fooled
u

but am sure you know that Rooney has serious anger issues
Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by khristals(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Mortiple:
Professional wrestling is a joke. I no longer take it serious like when I was a kid.

you don't enjoy it cos you found out it was acting?... so u don't watch movies
Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by amiskurie(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
khristals:
u

but am sure you know that Rooney has serious anger issues
That's y he was the chosen one for the contracted 'day-job.'
Re: SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett by Mortiple(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
khristals:

you don't enjoy it cos you found out it was acting?... so u don't watch movies

Both are not the same thing. While one is categorically tagged "movie", the other is tagged "championship, etc". They should come straight and tell us it is choreographed of which a lot of people don't know.

What if I say I don't watch movies? Besides I never told you I don't watch wrestling. Rather, I said "I no longer take it serious like when I was a kid". Simple grammar.

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Chelsea New Coach Just Arrived!! See Who And Photos / Free Predictions For Bet365 Customers. / Sabi Punters Prediction Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.