Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience (560 Views)

Faulty Hot Infinix Hot S Gray 16 Gb@8k Buy For Parts Or Repair The Power Circuit / Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design & Schematics / Importance Of Close Circuit Television (CCTV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience by hairyman(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2015
I bought and paid for the shipment of some items since June. Its now November and I haven't received them. The US facility was supposedly sealed due to fraudulent activities which begs the questions: why ship or attempt to ship suspicious items? Why were there no proper checks and balances in place to checkmate such an event?
Its quite more annoying also that I receive no updates or progress report about the seized items, nothing at all. As though that's not enough, Shippyme.com has closed down and is now zaposta.com, meaning that those items are now old tale!!!
Folks that's scary when you spent more than a100k in purchase and shipping fees. You don't spend that to become someone's storyline.
So my advice is keep away from anything related to circuit atlantic. Find an establishment that's willing to take some responsibility for their actions cum mistakes. Or even just anyone else. They abound out there.
If you were also affected by the June saga and is interested in pursuing legal options please inbox me or contact me on 07038614025. I am quite interested in pursuing this and a number of people getting together will make it easier.
Re: My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience by hairyman(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kindly share this or inform someone who you know is in the same situation. We all have an obligation to protect consumer rights because frankly, you might be the victim tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

D-LINK DGS-1210-52/E 48 Port 10/100/1000 Base-t With 4 SFP Port Smart Switch:spe / I Need 50$ In Bitcoin / IT Network Support-cisco, Juniper-routers, Switches, Ip-phones,security Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.