Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Minimize Data Consumption On Ios - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Minimize Data Consumption On Ios (414 Views)

How I Greatly Reduce Data Consumption On My Android (10mb= 1week) :D / Google Triangle Released To Control Data Consumption / 7 Ways To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Minimize Data Consumption On Ios by KoboUP(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2015
By Rita Ohai

If you are having a hard time staying keeping your data plan within your budget, then this is for you! As with most video streaming channels, there’s always a cute funny video to watch, or an Instagram feed to browse through. More often than not, it can be a tough call knowing how much data your phone is consuming if the link you are about to click will be the content that drives you to over-usage limits.

Tip 1

If you own an iOS8i, look out for to Settings icon and tap on the bar written ‘Cellular’. At the bottom of the pop-up bar, scroll over to the ‘UseCellular Data For’ section and click.

Tip 2

Once the first few steps are done, a list of every app on your device will show on the screen with the option of disabling or enabling the use of cellular data available by toggling a button to the right. Although you can use disabled apps most of the time, they simply will not undergo an update while you’re away from a WiFi connection.

Tip 3

To be extra sure, you have the right application under your radar, look through the list to see the amount of data being used during a period of time and then make sound judgements on which to mute.

Tip 4

To clean out your data history, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen and you will find a highlighted section showing ‘Reset Statistics’. By tapping on this, you can start monitoring your history on a clean slate.

[url] http://www.koboup.com/2015/11/how-to-minimize-data-consumption-on-ios/ [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Has 48 Hours To STOP Tracking Internet Users / How Do I Screenshot Without Using Button Combo??plz Help / Econome Inc: Add Me To Your Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.