Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel (6945 Views)

Kwesé Tv And Epl, Ucl / How Do I Stream Live Champion's League Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Champion TV has been scrambled, any boss key to open it
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by CLASSMAN: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2015
D solution is go get their decider
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by sam2020(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Go and buy champion tv decoder
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Champion TV is bk. I don't need their decoder
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by CLASSMAN: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
I so much love u r faith
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by lukkens: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
idexpaul1:
Champion TV is bk. I don't need their decoder

pls bro, champion tv has updated, and mine is not showing most of the better channels;
how can u help on this?
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
just track with this frequency 11045V 40000 at 55°E using 90cm dish. that was what I used.
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
just track with this frequency 11045V 40000 at 55°E using 90cm dish. that was what I used. then blind scan u will get at least 9 channels.
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by showafrica(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
idexpaul1:
just track with this frequency 11045V 40000 at 55°E using 90cm dish. that was what I used.

do they show all the live epl in English?
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
showafrica:

do they show all the live epl in English?
Live keee. All channel show same matches on the same day. You can tune to your ontv. Noting special about the channel. But if you want it no wahala.
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by showafrica(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2015
idexpaul1:

Live keee. All channel show same matches on the same day. You can tune to your ontv. Noting special about the channel. But if you want it no wahala.

wow...you mean the EPL they show is the one NTA shows?
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2015
showafrica:

wow...you mean the EPL they show is the one NTA shows?
You can try it and see. You might like it
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by showafrica(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2015
idexpaul1:

You can try it and see. You might like it

I no grab...did you mean the match they show is the same match supersports sellect shows?
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by idexpaul1: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yh. Sometimes they don't show. But for champion legu they show different ones from others . you can try and see. It might be your favorite channel.
Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by showafrica(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2015
idexpaul1:
Yh. Sometimes they don't show. But for champion legu they show different ones from others . you can try and see. It might be your favorite channel.

I am not comfortable with your body language, e be like say the thing na nonesense. I am just interested in the EPL, dst* no be better people but if champions dont show all the time...then no need.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Champion Tv, Top Tv And Max Scramble Channel by Kings1930(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
idexpaul1:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Dstv Superport 10 Channel, Mnet, And Others Only On 4669 / End to Satellite Installation stress / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.