Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

When Last Did You See A Nokia 3310? How The Mighty Have Fallen (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Last Did You See A Nokia 3310? How The Mighty Have Fallen (pics) (671 Views)

When Last Did You Use Your BBM (Blackberry Messenger)? / A Nokia Or Samsung Phone / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You See A Nokia 3310? How The Mighty Have Fallen (pics) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
So i was on my way back from the East when the passenger beside me brought out a phone-shaped device. Instinctively, the corner of my eyes caught sight of it and registered the image of an antiquated device on my brain.

Wanting to be sure of what my eyes had seen, i immediately fixed my full gaze on the device, and what greeted me was the sight of the most archaic, obsolete and antiquated phone.

A NOKIA 3310!

A mixed feeling of admiration for one of the first phones that gave rise to the sophisticated ones we use now and disgust at the vanities of this life swept through me.

A phone that sold for over 20,000naira in year 2000 (ofcourse we know how large that money was back then) now brings shame to its owners

Oh! How the might have fallen!

Ofcourse it was the first time i would be seeing a nokia 3310 for almost decade now so i had to beg the man to let me touch and snap it for the sake of posterity and sharing with my guys.

Sorry, its not very clear. the bus was in motion when i snapped it.

Re: When Last Did You See A Nokia 3310? How The Mighty Have Fallen (pics) by libertyfather(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2015
See mine grin

Re: When Last Did You See A Nokia 3310? How The Mighty Have Fallen (pics) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
hahahaha...am very sure thats the handiwork of photoshop
Re: When Last Did You See A Nokia 3310? How The Mighty Have Fallen (pics) by Tintinnoty(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
i bought mine 15k back then

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 625 / 3 Tips To Boost The RAM Of Your Android Device. / MTN Introduced Another Data Plan Of 3GB For N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.