Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Musically Inclined Artists Should Check This Out!! (hiphop/r&b) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musically Inclined Artists Should Check This Out!! (hiphop/r&b) (326 Views)

Upcoming Artists Should Drop Their Whatsapp numbers Here... / Artists Should Submit Songs And Videos For Free Online Promo On My Website. / Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musically Inclined Artists Should Check This Out!! (hiphop/r&b) by dmc2234: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
What's going on music pals haha? Like every artist, I feel the need to speak my mind. Nevertheless, do not think of this as a venting session. Think of it as an informative type of read. I'm a young musically inclined artist looking for a way to get himself out there. I want myself to become recognized, as we all do. Please note that I crave this recognition only because I want people to listen to my music and feel where I'm coming from. Yeah, fame would be nice and hopefully it does happen. On the contrary, I make music because I want others to enjoy it. I'M NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY! However the thing that does bug me is that it costs a lot of money to promote your records these days. For example, I want to submit my latest track to a radio station (which costs $25) but then I need to think about the instrumental that I used. Great track, everything sounds amazing (https://soundcloud.com/djmccrae/diamonds-and-gold); the issue is that the instrumental costs $675 for an exclusive and starts at $80 for just a lease. I don't have anywhere near that kind of money. I'm telling you, if i owned the instrumental the song could possibly go viral. Anyway, I'm working on figuring out cheaper ways to submit my things (possibly producing my own instrumentals). My main point is that it's annoying that these days an artist can't do effective promotion without paying some cash. It even takes money to listen to music these days! Thanks for reading my little bitch session. Hope you get something out of it? haha
-One Love

(1) (Reply)

Alesis 4-Channel USB Mixer/Soundcard For Sale @ 15k / Nigeria Upcoming Artistry + There Talent 2015 / Tribunes Of The Plebs Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.