Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Things You Need To Know About Alabama Trips. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Things You Need To Know About Alabama Trips. (422 Views)

Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) / Alabama Trips Series Links (chapter One To Ten). / More And More Links Of My Book Series, Alabama Trips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Alabama Trips. by RemenZack(f): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Here comes another book series of mine and it's titled, Alabama Trips. It's new, fresh and coming up next. I've decided to forward things a bit and post the most relevant tips you need to be aware of before The Pilot of the book is posted.
1. Alabama Trips is the real American dream. It's really fun, hip, young and very free. Get cosy with the characters and get updated today.
2. It is my third book series and you've to imagine how amazing it has to be. I've put in so much effort into it so it definitely has to be worth your time, mind and understanding.
3. The book is about travelling. If you aren't a travel person (like myself), then this book is definitely for you too. Open your mind and get involved as fast as possible.
4. If you've that special friend then get ready for Alabama Trips. It's a book about friendship and what not. The throes of life that comes with friendship and family. It's really suitable if you've that special person(s) close to your heart.
5. Just get involved. It's worth it. Tell your friends about it today and get prepared. Coming soon to you on www.remenzack.com.

(1) (Reply)

Chapter One Of Alabama Trips. / Lights Out / New Book To Help You Avoid Retirement Pitfalls And Embrace It Without Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.