Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) (1043 Views)

Photo: Women Bare Their Buttocks During A Protest In South Africa / Rihanna Shares Some Sexy T0pless Bikini Photos / Miley Cyrus Girlfriend Stella Maxwell P0se T0pless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) by hubs: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Female staff members of the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, threw caution to the winds this morning and staged a semi-nude protest against the Executive Director of the agency, Professor Malachy O. Akoroda over what they termed his maladministration of the agency.

The staff are accusing their executive director of engaging in white elephant jobs & mismanagement of funds.

The female staff members in company of their male colleagues who did not remove their clothes, barricaded the entrance to the institute with heaps of sand

FULL PHOTOS & GIST : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/there-was-protest-in-oyo-state-and.html

Re: There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
See their dirty brassiere..

What was I even expecting? cheesy cheesy

If to say I dey there, I for wow them with my pointed breast cool

11 Likes

Re: There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Them no mean business
Re: There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus cry
Re: There Was A Protest In Oyo State And The Females Were All T0pless (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha, why didn't the men go unclad.. Women always looking for the slightest chance to show their thing

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Jets Into Kenya; Shoots Video With Sauti Sol For ‘mama Africa’ (pics) / See How Some Nigerians Responded To Linda Ikeji's Low Self Esteem / Photos From Nigeria's Top Blogger, Jide Ogunsanya's Wedding In Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.