Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Transfer Apps From Pc To Windows Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Transfer Apps From Pc To Windows Phone (687 Views)

New Technique On How To Remove Shortcut Virus From PC Or Storage Devices / How To Run Mobdro On PC To Watch Dstv Channels Using Unlimited Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Apps From Pc To Windows Phone by nuelrock: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
PLEASE IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN TRANSFER APPLICATION FROM YOUR SYSTEM TO YOUR PC?

I HAVE TRIED TO COPY APPS TO MY PC BUT IT CAN NOT INSTALL
Re: How To Transfer Apps From Pc To Windows Phone by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
nuelrock:
PLEASE IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN TRANSFER APPLICATION FROM YOUR SYSTEM TO YOUR PC?

I HAVE TRIED TO COPY APPS TO MY PC BUT IT CAN NOT INSTALL
the apps are diff but you can download apps for windows phone on pc and transfer to ur Windows phone
Re: How To Transfer Apps From Pc To Windows Phone by nuelrock: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
I HAVE DOWNLOAD WINDOWS FILES THAT IS XAP, BUT IT CANT INSTALL WHEN YOU COPY IT TO YOUR PHONE
Re: How To Transfer Apps From Pc To Windows Phone by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
nuelrock:
I HAVE DOWNLOAD WINDOWS FILES THAT IS XAP, BUT IT CANT INSTALL WHEN YOU COPY IT TO YOUR PHONE
copy it to ur sd card...then make sure ur internet is on...go to store,click on options and click on install from local...you will see all the copied xap files there....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oduduru Makes 200m Semi-finals / Your Phone Has A SECRET Record Of Everywhere You’ve Been - Here’s How To See It / Oh Naija!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.