Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Free Surgery For Children Suffering Congenital And Acquired Heart Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Surgery For Children Suffering Congenital And Acquired Heart Condition (3567 Views)

Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Free Surgery For Children @ Asokoro,abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Free Surgery For Children Suffering Congenital And Acquired Heart Condition by Orikinla(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Free surgery any child suffering from any congenital or acquired heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer to The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital. A group of surgeons will be having free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November. Asokoro. Abuja. PLS SPREAD THE WORD.
Re: Free Surgery For Children Suffering Congenital And Acquired Heart Condition by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
False info

It has come to our notice that a message gone viralon WhatsApp is inviting parents with children who
have heart diseases to report to Komfo Anokye
Teaching Hospital. We wish to state that this is
completely false. Yes KATH is expecting a team
sometime this month but they are here for a PRE-
SELECTED group of patients and they are not
certainly going to start work on the 10th as the
message says. Also the surgical treatment is NOT
FREE. Please disregard the message before you
travel to kumasi in vain. It is unfortunate that
someone would toy with the life of children
unfortunate to be born with an illness as serious as
a heart disease. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

(1)

Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life / From Fat To Fit 7 Secrets To Total Body Transformation / Swissgarde Fat Burner And Absorber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.