Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How (532 Views)

It's New! Make Money With Your Phone Without Investing / Becoming An Oil And Gas Distributor In Your State / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How by FirstKlass: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
AM MR. PRINCEWILL, A TEAM LEADER AND ALSO A GLOBAL EXPANSION LEADER OF A NEWLY BORN OIL AND GAS COMPANY BASED AT USA, CALIFORNIA TO BE PRECISE, OUR COMPANY IS EQUALLY INTO HEALTH, WELLNESS AND PRESENTLY INTRODUCING COTTAGE INDUSTRY. WE ARE CURRENT LOOKING FOR PIONEERS AND LEADERS TO DO THE BUSINESS WITH IN AFRICAN AND NIGERIA AT LARGE, PLEASE WE KINDLY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MOTIVATED FELLOWS AN HIGH DRIVEN YOUNG MEN THAT WANT TO ENSURE FINANCIAL FREEDOM..... THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO SEES OPPORTUNITIES/POSSIBILITIES BEFORE THEY BECOME OBVIOUS. IF INTERESTED CALL OR SEND ME YOUR NUMBER +2348030898578, +2348058433990

1 Like

Re: New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How by trapQ: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
GET LOST SCAMMER.
no company hides their identity. your evil will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How by FirstKlass: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahahahah.... Dude you sounds so so repulsive, Do you know me? Please kindly ask a question before you throw or voice some dubious thoughts of yours. Sir this platform is strictly for adverts and to create a platform for people to identify with new opportunities, That you are not really simply does not mean that everybody acts and behave like you. Meanwhile so nobody has asked for your money, account number, or private related documents. Please i beg of you am here for business and not what you think. Thanks so much for your kinda understanding.
Re: New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How by FirstKlass: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Sir the name of my company is Healthy Habits Global...... you can know more about it at www.hhguniversity.com or to know about products @ log on www.healthyhabitsglobal.com
Re: New Oil And Gas Opportunity In Your State: It's New.. Find Out How by FirstKlass: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Sir the name of my company is Healthy Habits Global...... you can know more about it at www.hhguniversity.com or to know about products @ log on www.healthyhabitsglobal.com. Then you can call for more clarification

(1) (Reply)

Business Oppotunity In Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) / Invest In Orange Supplies To Your State / GARMIN GPS Loaded With Nigerian Map December 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.