Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims (3737 Views)

How To Get Free MTN MB For Browsing / To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. / Etisalat Chat Pack And Social Pack Unlimited Free Browsing With Simple Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims by Superex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
The mtn music plus 150mb have been in existence for a while now just like the next apps which I'll post later.

How to get MTN free 150mb music plus
The old process of getting the 150mb is no longer working, so follow this new process.

Send D to 5900, mtn will send you a message but sometimes they won't but to check whether you have received the 150mb just dial *559*2#.

If you were given the 150mb, configure your simple server like this;
APN: Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,
Proxy server: 127.0.0.1
Port 8080.
Then go to your simple server and configure as
proxy server: 10.199.212.2
port 8080
Injection query: input http://musicplus.mtnonline.com
Host: musicplus.mtnonline.com

For Psiphon Handler select real host and configure
Proxy server: musicplus.mtnonline.com
Real proxy type: http and input 80 below it.
Click save and click option more options and tick connect through Http Proxy and also tick use the following settings, in host address input 10.199.212.2 and port 8080.

That is it. I tried it and after i exhausted the 150mb i couldn't resubscribe again but some are saying it's working for them maybe it's due to the plan they are using. So if you exhaust your 150mb, send stop to 5900 and resend D to 5900.
If it works for you let us know
If you have multiple sims, the better. You can subscribe on all.
see full tutorial and more free cheats here: https://rexietech..com
Re: Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims by favistar(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
why this brogger want spoil my free browsing. brogging should not mean dishing out private info.

watch this space for Graduates N5000 federal Government Disbursement.
Re: Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
not again. I thought I deleted the first.
Re: Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims by simonlee(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
This cheat has been rocking for days now. It's however advisable that you don't do it on your main mtn line because mtn will surely deduct about N300 from your account when you recharge. Therefore, do it on a sim you don't use often or don't recharge on. You will still get your free 150mb continuously, but when you recharge, your money will be deducted.

(1) (Reply)

Damage If A Grain Of Sand Were To Hit Earth At The Speed Of Light? / Hi-tech Public Toilet Where Doors Open Automatically After 20 Minutes & Game / Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.