Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed (626 Views)

Job Alert: Earn Side Income As A Pickup And Delivery Agent. / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed by akinz4: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
[b][/b]

I am also a victim. I made 20k Payment to specified merchant account. I saw the Thread on Nairaland Here that: Invest 20k to make 80k Monthly. Follow by an email response with a link to a free address: www.fortunefortunenig2.blogsport.com.ng .That we would be working as delivery Agent to Company Selling Rechargeable Air Cooler. That each Week Would make Four (4) Delivery Every Successful Delivery by Agent will attract 5,000 Naira , Making it 20,000 Weekly. I have been seeing the Thread for the past Eight (cool weeks on Nairaland. I even post a counter Thread to confirm if any member has joined, but No response from Nairaland. What Noticed Here, is that Most nairalander are not very or Deeply concerned about others trying to verifying the ingenuity of any program. Less concern or lazy in researching information. "HAS ANYONE REGISTERED FOR FORTUNE-FORTUNE AGENT NETWORK'’
Unfortunately, I later got a response through a thread I was trying to inquiry from curious people like me the ''. I got Only One response via sms on my number. I called the man in the morning and I make inquiry. And I was a bit happy. I even told him that nothing is impossible provided they swindle me that, Heaven will not fall. The number is: (09099858479). He said he is in Ekiti State, that he registers for his Sister too. Ever Since, this line has not been going through. I will implore everyone not to Trust or Believe any offer again even if you know or meet the person face-to-face. Do your due diligence. Anyone that want to make any deal. Know the persons House, Place of work, his or family relations. have his Identity information with you in case of default.
Below is the Account details:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name:Zignal Resources Enterprise
Account No:1013639867
Amount: 20,000
Date:27/10/2015

He uses the following Number which has remained Switched Off for the Past Two Week?

I want your support on how we can track him down. I was trying to go to Zenith Bank on Monday. I am from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Thanks

Akinola

NB. There was a man on nairaland that I ask him to send me his identity in order to buy an ebook from him, he Stops picking my calls since. He is selling Facebook Posting Jobs. Let's do this work together. Anybiz is going to be face-to-face. If they cant come out PLEASE RUN AWAY! I will keep posting against any offer henceforth, even if it is Genuine, Let them come offline to proof. Don’t believe their facebook page, RUN if they can’t come Offline. Please I want you to help rebroadcast.
Re: I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed by 9niceguy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Congratulations! In this modern age?
Re: I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na wa o! So people still fall for these cheap scams.
Re: I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed by anthney87: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Also watch out for their Recharge card e pin scam. avoid the name caleb. their thread is on nairaland.
Re: I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed by lugiano1: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very sorry, so sad u fell for them. When I was killing the idiot with series of questions to ascertain how real they were no one was interested. instead, they were busy flogging him with their mails....how would a company of such won't have a web site? ...when I asked him of d web site he was giving me excuses. Besides the benin location he gave was not also clear, he said he supplies companies like mtn with their products. What would a company like mtn be doing with a china rechargeable product? Hmmmmm!!!!! Na der I confirm say na scam dem be....all d same *dooh* greetings from urhobo land.

(1) (Reply)

Business For Dump/tipper Truck Owners / Honeywell Begs Court To Vacate Ecobank's Order / (PHOTO) These Two Are Not Better Than This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.