Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. (123937 Views)

All You Need To Know About Industrial Training (SIWES) / Important Notice To All LAUTECH SIWES Students / PAST AND POTENTIAL I.T/SIWES STUDENTS LETS MEET HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
barackodam:

April, Agric Engineering, you?

Microbiology
Kindly share their website
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Winifred468:

Microbiology
Kindly share their website

I don't have it, here's the one I've always had.

Nestle
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
barackodam:

I don't have it, here's the one I've always had.

Nestle

OK
Please give me feedback from your call
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Winifred468:

OK
Please give me feedback from your call

He's said that he didn't submit the letter personally, but submitted it through someone. Also doesn't have an idea about if we're late for the deadline or not, but says we should try.

I've emailed them, expecting response, but would have to submit nonetheless
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Cheap: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good Afternoon

Are you seeking admission into any of the Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education?

Do you want to participate in the upcoming JAMB, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB?

Information is very crucial.

Join the "OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL 2017/2018 ASPIRANTS BY CLICKING THIS LINK===> https:///1156760994443655

After joining the group, you can ask any question and you'll be answered fully.

Thanks for your time...
I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Cheap: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
..Good Afternoon

Are you seeking admission into any of the Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education?

Do you want to participate in the upcoming JAMB, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB?

Information is very crucial.

Join the "OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL 2017/2018 ASPIRANTS BY CLICKING THIS LINK===> https:///1156760994443655

After joining the group, you can ask any question and you'll be answered fully.

Thanks for your time...
I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
barackodam:

He's said that he didn't submit the letter personally, but submitted it through someone. Also doesn't have an idea about if we're late for the deadline or not, but says we should try.

I've emailed them, expecting response, but would have to submit nonetheless

Alright
Kindly send me their email address
When do you intend to go and submit?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Winifred468:

Alright
Kindly send me their email address
When do you intend to go and submit?

Submitted the enquiry via their website,

Submitting, I'm looking at next week
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
barackodam:

Alright. Thanks
Is it the NESTLE @ Sango ota. Coz there are 2 others @ Ibadan and Sagamu respectively
I'm sorry for being too inquisitive please
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Topstarr: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
barackodam:

If you can submit in person at Agbara, I'll advise you do so. its a pity I already ended my service there. Talk about one of the biggest FMCG MNC's in Nigeria. Their remunerations and environment is world class. Good luck!
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Topstarr:

If you can submit in person at Agbara, I'll advise you do so. its a pity I already ended my service there. Talk about one of the biggest FMCG MNC's in Nigeria. Their remunerations and environment is world class. Good luck!

Thanks Topstarr
I just need to know if their internship is transparent and I can gain access into the company without knowing anyone
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Topstarr: 1:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Winifred468:

Thanks Topstarr
I just need to know if their internship is transparent and I can gain access into the company without knowing anyone

Its not totally transparent, neither is it opaque. Your best is to pass the exams, interviews, medicals and hope. One thing I know is one doesn't get picked for siwes if you don't meet the criteria regardless of who you know. That's the standard.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Winifred468:

Alright. Thanks
Is it the NESTLE @ Sango ota. Coz there are 2 others @ Ibadan and Sagamu respectively
I'm sorry for being too inquisitive please

Sango ota

Lol, we all are looking for information naa
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Topstarr:

Mind if I pm you bro?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Topstarr:

Its not totally transparent, neither is it opaque. Your best is to pass the exams, interviews, medicals and hope. One thing I know is one doesn't get picked for siwes if you don't meet the criteria regardless of who you know. That's the standard.

Alright. Can you please tell me when the exams, interviews and the likes will take place?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Topstarr: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Winifred468:

Alright. Can you please tell me when the exams, interviews and the likes will take place?

The most recent was in July, mine was early February. So expect another before February. Actually by January as most of us left together this yuletide season. Though there are some corpers remaining in our stead. Lastly, the exams are biannual, but interview period varies.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Topstarr:

The most recent was in July, mine was early February. So expect another before February. Actually by January as most of us left together this yuletide season. Though there are some corpers remaining in our stead. Lastly, the exams are biannual, but interview period varies.

Thanks for dishing this out
But I'll like us to chat on whatsapp if you don't mind.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Topstarr: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Winifred468:

Thanks for dishing this out But I'll like us to chat on whatsapp if you don't mind.
You can pm, or paste your number.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Topstarr:

You can pm, or paste your number.

Good
0905-250-2436
Will be expecting your text
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by kola123: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by barackodam: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Winifred468:

Good
0905-250-2436
Will be expecting your text

Hi Winnie, my mail was replied and I was told to submit the hard copy of my SIWES letter to their office in agbara.....excerpts

Dear
Thank you for contacting us.

Please submit a hard copy of your SIWES letter to our factory at:
KM 32 Lagos Badagry Expressway,
Agbara Industrial Estate,
Agbara.
Ogun state

Best Regards,
Nestlé Consumer Services
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by AlphaMaximus(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by kenneyyice(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Pls does anyone have relevant NLNG SIWES Aptitude Test materials?

have they shortlisted candidates for the aptitude test??
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by deewon56: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
I have been shortlisted
same where do want to do yours?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by AlphaMaximus(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Winifred468(f): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2017
barackodam:

Hi Winnie, my mail was replied and I was told to submit the hard copy of my SIWES letter to their office in agbara.....excerpts

Dear
Thank you for contacting us.

Please submit a hard copy of your SIWES letter to our factory at:
KM 32 Lagos Badagry Expressway,
Agbara Industrial Estate,
Agbara.
Ogun state

Best Regards,
Nestlé Consumer Services

Wonderful news to start the new year

Please let's chat on whatsapp : 09052502436
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by deewon56: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2017
AlphaMaximus:
Venue is Presidential Hotel, Rivers State
same also ,happy new year
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Qualcoms(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
deewon56:
same also ,happy new year
Please, do u know if there is centre in Lagos for the aptitude test?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Qualcoms(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
AlphaMaximus:

Venue is Presidential Hotel, Rivers State
Please, do u knw if there is any centre in lag?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by AlphaMaximus(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.