Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business (1113 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / CBN, Western Union Launch Foreign Remittance Service / Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business by whatalife: 2:27pm On May 15, 2009
dear all,
I have a cash flow of 250k-300k passing through me before being paid to the bank, Wandering if anybody has an idea business one can plough the cash to before remittance to the bank.
Just honest advice and experience business entrepreneur need to reply.
Re: Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business by goget(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2009
i HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR U.

1. Start a recharge card business, which will take time, passion, persverance and trust.
2. You can invest the sum of N300K with me and in 1 month i will pay an interest of N50K . Capital secured and guaranteed.

Serious, call me on 08023801905 or maik me at jidde_u@yahoo.com or conatct 61 Bale Street Orile Iganmu surulere Lagos
Re: Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business by cheyi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE LOAN ME 100K WITH SOME INTERESTS.PAY BACK WITHIN 2 MONTHS WITH MY SALARY.NAME THE INTEREST YOU WANT AND WE ARE GOOD.IM SERIOUS, MAIL ME seyosi2002@yahoo.com or call me 07036321366.its urgent.
Re: Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
What is Nigeria and nairaland turning into? this fellow is asking which business he can put is money into to start up something for himself he never send he wanted to start a LENDING INSTITUTION. Brother please put you money in a fixed deposit account were instrest is being paid and not the other way round while to do your research on a genuine business you can start up. make good research ask experts in such field as well as attend seminars and buy financisal magazines and newspapers for the time you are researching on your surposed business.

AVIOS ALL THESE FELLARS AS THEY ONLY WANT TO REAP YOU OFF YOUR MONEY AS DISSAPEAR INTO THIN AIR, nairaland is now HOTTER than i thought.
Re: Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business by whatalife: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
@fizofly,
thanks for the advice, i have since channel the fund into real estate business.
Re: Cash Flow Of 250k-300k Pass Through Me Before Remittance To Bank Any Business by gowaga68: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
whatalife:

@fizofly,
thanks for the advice, i have since channel the fund into real estate business.
thats the best investment .
investing in what u can control is the best investment far more better and safer than stock etc.

(1) (Reply)

It Going For Sale! 2.4 Meter Dish Andrew Antenna / Goat Farming / 24/7 Electricity Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.