Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read (1829 Views)

My One Kobo Advice To My Dear Muslims Brothers And Sisters / Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero! / The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by woleb: 2:29pm On May 15, 2009
Kindly read, it will enable you to open your heart to the truth, Allah himself says, let there be NO COMPULSION in faith/ belief, so please click the link and open your heart to the truth, JESUS IS LORD AND MOHAMMAD IS DEAD

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0042/0042_01.asp
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by woleb: 3:11pm On May 15, 2009
Mudslims, may I remind that even your pre Islamic moon good - lilahmohamadu - said that you need to present your argument with the people of the book ie me as a Christian ]
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by littleb(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2009
woleb:

Kindly read, it will enable you to open your heart to the truth, Allah himself says, let there be NO COMPULSION in faith/ belief, so please click the link and open your heart to the truth, JESUS IS LORD AND MOHAMMAD IS DEAD

Your deceiving tract is for the chicks. However Muslims are not.

woleb:

Mudslims, may I remind that even your pre Islamic moon good - lilahmohamadu - said that you need to present your argument with the people of the book ie me as a Christian ]

You don't even have understanding of what you've posted. Artificial head could have save your intelligence! bigger head to be precise, large eyes to see behind the bars and bigger ears to hear the truth.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by woleb: 9:22pm On May 16, 2009
Dear Muslims; kindly read: -

Where Did Allah Come From?

by Robert A. Morey
© 1996 Research and Education Foundation

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshipped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshipped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc,  These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshipping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.

Worship the True God

Dear Muslim friend, instead of worshipping a false moon god called Allah, you should worship the God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. This one true God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Read the New Testament for it is the true Word of God. For further information on Islam and the Holy Trinity, contact:

Jesuis is LORD mohamMAD is DEAD  cool
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by littleb(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2009
woleb:

Dear Muslims; kindly read: -

Where Did Allah Come From?

by Robert A. Morey
© 1996 Research and Education Foundation

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshipped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshipped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc,  These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshipping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.

Worship the True God

Dear Muslim friend, instead of worshipping a false moon god called Allah, you should worship the God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. This one true God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Read the New Testament for it is the true Word of God. For further information on Islam and the Holy Trinity, contact:

Jesuis is LORD mohamMAD is DEAD  cool

Where you and your Morey writers got the story from? Is the same Allah Abaraham, Moses and Jesus worshiped. There is no historical reference to back your claim.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Abuzola(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2009
It seems ur craziness is without limit, where were u when the Prophet forbade the worship of idol, sun and the moon
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Abuzola(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2009
Quran 7:54 ',,,Allah created d sun, moon, d stars subjected to His command' are u now saying two gods are competing
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Abuzola(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2009
when u get ur fallacy from the web u better comfirm it before posting instead of posting what doesn't make sense
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2009
D same way a fellow in d xtrian section post contradiction of d koran with verse dat not exist I.e exceed d verse numba
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by babs787(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2009
@Abuzola

D same way a fellow in d xtrian section post contradiction of d koran with verse dat not exist I.e exceed d verse numba

Nice observation brother grin grin. The guy dey smart sha. He quickly modified everything. I even showed my friends and they couldnt help laughing that even Baqarah that happen to be the longest, is not up to 300 let alone 1000 plus chapters. The guy re-tracted his mistake jare thanks to the ability to modify already sent message.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by babs787(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2009
@Woleb

Its only a fool that would believe Robert A. Morey. His lies without facts have been exposed times without number through series of debate by Islamic scholars. I dont even have time to debunk all those lies cos they are very glaring.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2009
Sadly I can't insert quotes, but this is in relation to what babs said about someone bringing a corrupt version of Suratul Baqarah. I did not read that post but I wonder. What on earth did they write in the formulated 714 verses?
A whole 714 verses?
I missed sha.
Before it was 'the true furqan', now this. The amount of time some people spend trying to rubbish other people's beliefs.
Some non muslims in NL take the attacks and opposition directed against them to mean that they are definitely on the right path, and the detractors or evil forces just want to lead them astray. Hope they realise that theirs is not the only religion being opposed.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2009
I just don't get this, Islam for mulsims only and you will come and post provokating messages. I really don't know why we all can't respect each other's fate. God is the almighty judge.
He knows the people that hide under the umbrella of religion and he sure knows the true worshipers. Just leave him to be the judge.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Tudor2: 11:39am On May 18, 2009
@jay bee
shut up abeg! So because its Islam for muslims section we're not allowed to come here and expose the lies of the lying book quaran? Are your islamist brothers not posting in the other section?
If you dnt like us posting here,the go jump off a dome in mecca
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Lagosboy: 12:17pm On May 18, 2009
Tudör:

@jay bee
shut up abeg! So because its Islam for muslims section we're not allowed to come here and expose the lies of the lying book quaran? Are your islamist brothers not posting in the other section?
If you dnt like us posting here,the go jump off a dome in mecca

Could you list the lies you have personally exposed on NL. I repeat ; you personally exposed abt islam on NL.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by todak(m): 2:48am On May 19, 2009
Babs, we are not tru with our calculations ohhhh, lagosboy come to his resque, simple mathematics
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by arramyjay: 4:27am On May 20, 2009
When did Muslim say or write otherwise? undecided
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Abuzola(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2009
Quran 22:18 ',,,Sun and d moon and d stars and d mountains ,,, and many of mankind prostrate themselves to Allah
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2009
If d moon is god why will it worship Allah again ? does it even make sense, may Allah guide u to d right path amin
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by ttruth(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
Allah is the rock god of kabah embedded in the corner of kabah.
cheesy
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
t.truth:

Allah is the rock god of kabah embedded in the corner of kabah.
cheesy
very soon d moon will be consulted b4 ramadan fast can begin
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by ttruth(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
toba:

very soon d moon will be consulted b4 ramadan fast can begin

All these idea is pure paganism and witchcraft which was practised by Pagan Arabs centuries before Muhammed was born.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by bigbasho: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2010
I dont woleb knows what he is saying. even jesus predicts the coming of mohammed. and i dont think he can differentiate btw lord and God. You better go deep into both religion and decide for your self . is the best way you van know the truth
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by chakula: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
bigbasho, forget him with his ignorance.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by ronkeenuf(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
If the Islam was designed after a religion of a pagan god, don't you think the highest in rank of all the gods of that period would have been preferred? i.e hubal who was referred to as "the god of gods and the most notable" Why would a sub god of hubal, one of the three goddesses be chosen. These propagator of 'moon god theory' have to change their attack weapon cos this one is weak. as if any other one could be effective grin

anyways, for a substantial reply to the OP, visit http://www.mostmerciful.com/moongod.htm
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by chakula: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
ronkeenuf thank you.

hope that they visit the site provided for their refrence.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by GODSON2009(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
littleb:

Where you and your Morey writers got the story from? Is the same Allah Abaraham, Moses and Jesus worshiped. There is no historical reference to back your claim.
im sorry but my own biblical abraham did not worship the moon,neither did my own biblical moses nor jesus christ you cant just simplify everything with a flippant comment,
Abuzola:

It seems your craziness is without limit, where were u when the Prophet forbade the worship of idol, sun and the moon
you have to conclusively prove the article wrong.
abuzola will bear me witness that i have continually and consistently asked moslems to defend the presence of the minarets on their mosques but they have replied with insults
Abuzola:

It seems your craziness is without limit, where were u when the Prophet forbade the worship of idol, sun and the moon
the fact that he fobade it doesnt matter it is not your prophet's first time of contradicting himself.
he first told you to make friends with people of the book,jews e.t.c no compulsion in islam later he turned around and told you to kill and slay them whereever you find them.

he is the one who told you to treat your women good and then turned round to tell you to cane them if they misbehaved.

he supported the worship of the pagan gods in the satanic verses before turning round to contradict himself again
babs787:

@Woleb

Its only a fool that would believe Robert A. Morey. His lies without facts have been exposed times without number through series of debate by Islamic scholars. I dont even have time to debunk all those lies cos they are very glaring.
well,you lot are yet to post any conclusive rebuttal to this article yet,whenever you come up with a precept upon precept chronological explanation rebutting every one of the assertions he has written in his article,then i will publicly apologise to all the muslims on here that i a christian am a fool for believing the man's article hows that? grin
ronkeenuf:

If the Islam was designed after a religion of a pagan god, don't you think the highest in rank of all the gods of that period would have been preferred? i.e hubal who was referred to as "the god of gods and the most notable" Why would a sub god of hubal, one of the three goddesses be chosen. These propagator of 'moon god theory' have to change their attack weapon cos this one is weak. as if any other one could be effective grin

anyways, for a substantial reply to the OP, visit http://www.mostmerciful.com/moongod.htm
it doesnt matter in the satanic verse mohammad chose to comment not on the highest pagan god of that time compared to the others in existence
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by GODSON2009(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
ronkeenuf:

i was realli curious so my curiousity got the better of me and being a fair minded individual i decided to post the rebuttal on here while i am not a great bible scholar here is my own little retort on the rebuttal

Dr. Robert Morey (writes):

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah’s nature and attributes?

In his works, Dr. Robert Morey - a Christian missionary, maintains having conducted a comprehensive research and made exhaustive study on the subject "Allah of Islam". The author alleges that the Muslims give ninety nine "other names" to Allah. It is indeed strange that a learned scholar who has written books and articles on the subject of "Allah" does not even know that these "ninety nine" are not the "other names" of Allah, but they are His attributes! In the event that the author is quite aware of the true facts and yet has made this remark then one can only guess that the author's intentions, from the outset, are not to deal with the facts but to present distorted views for Allah.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt. They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

One may wonder why the author has not stayed on the course? Why has he abruptly started painting pictures of "The Arab Conquests & The Conquering Armies" with a black paint brush? It seems that Dr. Morey is totally ignorant of, beside other true historical facts, of the atrocities committed during the Seven Christian Crusaders inaugurated by Pope Urban II and his successors. I wish Dr. Morey would rather stay on the subject and present specific details concerning the "Muslims beliefs for Allah" and comparing them with the so called beliefs of the "ancient fertile religion of the moon-god".

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshipped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites
which were practised in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Dr. Robert Morey, who has written texts on the subject of how to debate with the opponents, wants his readers to embrace his innovated theory that if the "Arab Army" was not composed of Jews or Christians then it had to be of "the Pagans, worshipping a pagan god". The fact is; the Islamic Civilization was flourishing and the so called European Civilization and the Renaissance had not yet emerged, when the Islamic Army was conquering the parts of Europe and North Africa, .

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshipped by Christians. Why? Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

The untainted "Unity of God", as professed by Islam and Judaism, has
hundred percent "explicit" endorsement in the Old Testament (Ex. 20:3; Is. 45:21) and also in the New Testament (Jn. 17:3). What is not endorsed by the Holy Bible is the "Doctrine of Trinity". Today, it is no secret that it was the Pagan Emperor Constantine who called the Council of Nicaea in his Imperial Roman Palace and approved the observance of Easter Sunday and the Doctrine of "co-equality", "co-eternity" and "consubstantiality" (homoousious) of Jesus with his Father. Constantine was declared "baptized" on his death bed when water was poured on his forehead in 337 A.D. Imagine a Christian theologian, accusing Islam of denying Trinity, does not even know the roots of Trinity! Why should the religion established by the Almighty Allah Himself should endorse a theory that was promulgated by a Pagan Emperor? The proper question is; should the Christians be following a Pagan Emperor or the righteous Christ Jesus who even refused to be called "good", let alone "god-head" (Mk. 10:18)?

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc, These were pagan rites practised by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The author seems to be very good at making High Hamburgers without any Beef! Dr. Morey: Where is the "BEEF"? It is easy to make wild accusations without providing credible evidences and documents.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewellery. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

The Crescent Moon heralds the beginning of the new month and the new year. During the period of Islamic Empire, the crescent moon was adopted as a state emblem. It had nothing to do with religious beliefs. Today, Eagle is the popular state emblem in U.S.A. Does that emblem represent the religious beliefs of the citizens of U.S.A.?

The next time when Dr. Morey happens to see an Easter Egg he should think of Eostre, an ancient Anglo-Saxon goddess and the pagan rituals. Below is an excerpt from Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia Deluxe Copyright © 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 The Learning Company, Inc.:

"Many Easter customs come from the Old World. The white lily, the symbol of the resurrection, is the special Easter flower. Rabbits and colored eggs have come from pagan antiquity as symbols of new life. Easter Monday egg rolling, a custom of European origin, has become a tradition on the lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C. , The name Easter comes from Eostre, an ancient Anglo-Saxon goddess, originally of the dawn. In pagan times an annual spring festival was held in her honour. Some Easter customs have come from this and other pre-Christian spring festivals."

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshipping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got
out.

An "average Muslim", after reading the above would most probably quote you the following two verses from the Holy Qur'an. These two verses are enough to knock out the brain of your FALSEHOOD.

"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the Sun and Moon. Prostrate (adore) not to the Sun and the Moon but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve." Holy Qur'an 41:37
"Nay We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain and behold falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Holy Qur'an 21:18

Islam is the fastest growing religion of our era. Today, more Christians are turning to Islam then before. Who should know it better than Dr. Morey who has written a book on The Islamic Invasion. He writes; "This revealing book presents the truth about this rapidly spreading religion, ". Are you telling your readers that the new converts to Islam, especially the Christians, are so much impressed and attracted by the "modern version of the ancient pagan religion" that they are trading their Christianity and Trinity for a "moon-god"? The Truth is; Prophet Muhammad (the Spirit of Truth), has "guided" the Islamic Ummah (Islamic Brotherhood) "into all the Truth", as it was prophesied nearly 600 years before his birth, by Jesus Christ. (Please read John 16:13 and keep reading further, you will be amazed).
Worship the True God

Dear Muslim friend, instead of worshipping a false moon god called Allah, you should worship the God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. This one true God is the Father, the Son and the
Holy Spirit. Read the New Testament for it is the true Word of God.

Dear Truth Seekers: Please pickup a copy of the Holy Bible in Arabic and ask any of your Arabic speaking friend to read loudly the first page from the Old Testament. Keep counting how many times he reads the word "Allah"? I guarantee, it is at least half a dozen times. If "Allah" of the Holy Qur'an is the "moon-god", what is "Allah" of the Holy Bible? I hope Dr. Morey has an answer!!!

A Christian reader responded to me, after reading the article on "moon-god" that the "Muslim Rulers" were so ruthless that they would not allow the circulation of any Bible in Arabic that would dare substitute the word "Allah" with any other word. I asked him; what about the copies that are being presently published and circulated from North America and Europe? Needless to mention, he did not respond.

The Home Of The Research And Education Foundation should rather first undertake the job collecting copies of the "tainted" Arabic Bible from their fellow Christians and replacing them with copies that have no trace of "moon-god", before asking Muslims to clean their houses.

Finally, Jesus Christ and many of his disciples spoke Aramaic. In the Aramaic language the word for the Almighty God is ‘Allaha’ and the name of Jesus is 'Iessa'. There are records of Jesus praying in Aramaic to his God 'Allaha"
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by GODSON2009(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
GODSON2009:

i was realli curious so my curiousity got the better of me and being a fair minded individual i decided to post the rebuttal on here while i am not a great bible scholar here is my own little retort on the rebuttal

Dr. Robert Morey (writes):

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah’s nature and attributes?

In his works, Dr. Robert Morey - a Christian missionary, maintains having conducted a comprehensive research and made exhaustive study on the subject "Allah of Islam". The author alleges that the Muslims give ninety nine "other names" to Allah. It is indeed strange that a learned scholar who has written books and articles on the subject of "Allah" does not even know that these "ninety nine" are not the "other names" of Allah, but they are His attributes! In the event that the author is quite aware of the true facts and yet has made this remark then one can only guess that the author's intentions, from the outset, are not to deal with the facts but to present distorted views for Allah.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, despoil and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt. They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

One may wonder why the author has not stayed on the course? Why has he abruptly started painting pictures of "The Arab Conquests & The Conquering Armies" with a black paint brush? It seems that Dr. Morey is totally ignorant of, beside other true historical facts, of the atrocities committed during the Seven Christian Crusaders inaugurated by Pope Urban II and his successors. I wish Dr. Morey would rather stay on the subject and present specific details concerning the "Muslims beliefs for Allah" and comparing them with the so called beliefs of the "ancient fertile religion of the moon-god".

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshipped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites
which were practised in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Dr. Robert Morey, who has written texts on the subject of how to debate with the opponents, wants his readers to embrace his innovated theory that if the "Arab Army" was not composed of Jews or Christians then it had to be of "the Pagans, worshipping a pagan god". The fact is; the Islamic Civilization was flourishing and the so called European Civilization and the Renaissance had not yet emerged, when the Islamic Army was conquering the parts of Europe and North Africa, .

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshipped by Christians. Why? Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

The untainted "Unity of God", as professed by Islam and Judaism, has
hundred percent "explicit" endorsement in the Old Testament (Ex. 20:3; Is. 45:21) and also in the New Testament (Jn. 17:3).
well if the author wasnt subjective he would have read this part of the bible
We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[e]? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? 37Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that[b] the Father is in me, and I in the Father." [/b]
including several other scriptures,but as usual muslims will pick a random verse out of context as long as it suits their nefarious purpose
GODSON2009:

What is not endorsed by the Holy Bible is the "Doctrine of Trinity". Today, it is no secret that it was the Pagan Emperor Constantine who called the Council of Nicaea in his Imperial Roman Palace and approved the observance of Easter Sunday and the Doctrine of "co-equality", "co-eternity" and "consubstantiality" (homoousious) of Jesus with his Father. Constantine was declared "baptized" on his death bed when water was poured on his forehead in 337 A.D. Imagine a Christian theologian, accusing Islam of denying Trinity, does not even know the roots of Trinity! Why should the religion established by the Almighty Allah Himself should endorse a theory that was promulgated by a Pagan Emperor? The proper question is; should the Christians be following a Pagan Emperor or the righteous Christ Jesus who even refused to be called "good", let alone "god-head" (Mk. 10:18)?
this man has been reading too many unsubstantiated stories,im sure he has a copy of da vinci code and blood line as his bonafide concrete proof of the above grin grin grin they are quick to deny hadiths as untenable or credible but will readily take a random proclamation without any literary backing as concrete proof where is the proof that the council of nicea conclusively true apart from the same old same old??
Pagan Origins
GODSON2009:

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc, These were pagan rites practised by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The author seems to be very good at making High Hamburgers without any Beef! Dr. Morey: Where is the "BEEF"? It is easy to make wild accusations without providing credible evidences and documents.
which you are guilty of as well,in the abscense of proof,why not look at supporting evidence e.g bowing down to an image kaaba,using the moon to determine their festivals,slaughtering rams and then bastardizing isaac's name as justification for their pagan sacrifice e.t.c
GODSON2009:

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewellery. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

The Crescent Moon heralds the beginning of the new month and the new year. During the period of Islamic Empire, the crescent moon was adopted as a state emblem. It had nothing to do with religious beliefs. Today, Eagle is the popular state emblem in U.S.A. Does that emblem represent the religious beliefs of the citizens of U.S.A.?

The next time when Dr. Morey happens to see an Easter Egg he should think of Eostre, an ancient Anglo-Saxon goddess and the pagan rituals. Below is an excerpt from Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia Deluxe Copyright © 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 The Learning Company, Inc.:
first off we dont have an easter egg on all churches in the whole world so thats immaterial second this explanation is not only open ended but simplifying a serious allegation,conclusive proof to disprove the man's serious allegation
GODSON2009:

"Many Easter customs come from the Old World. The white lily, the symbol of the resurrection, is the special Easter flower. Rabbits and colored eggs have come from pagan antiquity as symbols of new life. Easter Monday egg rolling, a custom of European origin, has become a tradition on the lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C. , The name Easter comes from Eostre, an ancient Anglo-Saxon goddess, originally of the dawn. In pagan times an annual spring festival was held in her honour. Some Easter customs have come from this and other pre-Christian spring festivals."
are you justifying your using the symbol of the moon and star on your mosque by this??so in other words seems the man is right in his assertions,its like obasanjo calling atiku corrupt,while he didnt deny atiku too brought out photiocopy of a cheque saying obasanjo too is corrupt if you need christians to defend their doctrines and customs then open another thread for that which they will adequately as we have nothing to hide or be ashamed of
GODSON2009:

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshipping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got
out.

An "average Muslim", after reading the above would most probably quote you the following two verses from the Holy Qur'an. These two verses are enough to knock out the brain of your FALSEHOOD.

"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the Sun and Moon. Prostrate (adore) not to the Sun and the Moon but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve." Holy Qur'an 41:37
"Nay We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain and behold falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Holy Qur'an 21:18
i disagree because this is not the first time mohammad has said something in the quran and then turned round to contradict himself so why should i take this as a given??
GODSON2009:

Islam is the fastest growing religion of our era. Today, more Christians are turning to Islam then before.
i disagree with you sire,maybe you have not heard of a country called nigeria the most populous african country where it used to be a muslim majority now more muslims are converting to christianity which can be seen in the number of pentecostal churches popping up everyday same for other parts of africa including noth africa which is pre dominantly muslim secondly the fact that you muslims because of the multiple wives breed children like rats is the only saving grace you have but still yet the more you pop these children into the world we will keep converting them to christianity grin
GODSON2009:

Who should know it better than Dr. Morey who has written a book on The Islamic Invasion. He writes; "This revealing book presents the truth about this rapidly spreading religion, ".
i dont know dr morley's religious persuation,but im sure he is not pentecostal he might be using the statistics of ther orthodox anglican or catholic churches to compare with islam rather than pentecostal as well as orthodox so i respectfully disagree with his assertions which i believe is flawed
GODSON2009:

Are you telling your readers that the new converts to Islam, especially the Christians, are so much impressed and attracted by the "modern version of the ancient pagan religion" that they are trading their Christianity and Trinity for a "moon-god"? The Truth is; Prophet Muhammad (the Spirit of Truth), has "guided" the Islamic Ummah (Islamic Brotherhood) "into all the Truth", as it was prophesied nearly 600 years before his birth, by Jesus Christ. (Please read John 16:13 and keep reading further, you will be amazed).
Worship the True God
again na by force to validate your fake religion with our bible,i thank GOD that at least this islamic scholar recognises the new testament maybe because he found another random passage to suit his purpose albeit erroneous interpretation the man and his fello muslims should look at verse 16,does it mean that mohammad is coming back again?? grin grin grin
these verses is reffering to jesus christ and other parts of the bible both old and new testament validates that claim so if he is looking for a source to back up the validity of his fake mohammad he should look somewhere else and not outr bible e'g their book of confusion quran
GODSON2009:

Dear Muslim friend, instead of worshipping a false moon god called Allah, you should worship the God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. This one true God is the Father, the Son and the
Holy Spirit. Read the New Testament for it is the true Word of God.

Dear Truth Seekers: Please pickup a copy of the Holy Bible in Arabic and ask any of your Arabic speaking friend to read loudly the first page from the Old Testament. Keep counting how many times he reads the word "Allah"? I guarantee, it is at least half a dozen times. If "Allah" of the Holy Qur'an is the "moon-god", what is "Allah" of the Holy Bible? I hope Dr. Morey has an answer!!!
why should i look for an arabic bible when there is an easily understood version in every hotel room??lol we have nothing to hide but if muslims have a hidden agenda of printing fake arabic bibles then lets hear them out lol
GODSON2009:

A Christian reader responded to me, after reading the article on "moon-god" that the "Muslim Rulers" were so ruthless that they would not allow the circulation of any Bible in Arabic that would dare substitute the word "Allah" with any other word. I asked him; what about the copies that are being presently published and circulated from North America and Europe? Needless to mention, he did not respond.
maybe he didnt know that islamic scholars do not support the translation of the quran and have consistently maintained that it is not 100% correct
GODSON2009:

The Home Of The Research And Education Foundation should rather first undertake the job collecting copies of the "tainted" Arabic Bible from their fellow Christians and replacing them with copies that have no trace of "moon-god", before asking Muslims to clean their houses.

Finally, Jesus Christ and many of his disciples spoke Aramaic. In the Aramaic language the word for the Almighty God is ‘Allaha’ and the name of Jesus is 'Iessa'. There are records of Jesus praying in Aramaic to his God 'Allaha"

these muslims will go to any lenghts to use the bible to validate their fake and confusing religion which one is allaha and iessa again??lol
anyway i forgot obama's real name is obioma from nnewi south local govt in nigeria na by force!!!! grin grin
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by ttruth(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
@Godson:

All these slaves of allah will do anything(including lying, using deception and murdering anybody) to validate their false religion which have been modelled after Arabian Paganism grin grin grin grin grin

Muhammed is a mafia boss grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by bigbasho: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2010
Listen to your self carefully, If Jesus saves, Why can't he save himself from being nailed on the cross??
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Yorubah(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
woleb:

Poster you are such an ignorant person for criticizing other religion, people like you get shut and lay 6ft in diaspora. Am a Christian and its good for me been a Christian you should let them be with their religion and stop the hell you are talking Ignorant and stop causing religion argument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attack On Prophet Mohamed's (sa) Tomb Could Stir Up Sectarian Hatred / #astagfirullah / Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.