Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? (36868 Views)

Best Phone Under 26k / What's The Best Phone To Get For #70,000 / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Frankicent(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
satowind:
Iphone 3 fairly used

Sey cold dey catch you ni??
satowind:
Iphone 3 fairly used

Sey cold dey catch you ni??
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by lonelydora: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
pamshuga1:

How much did you get it?

Camon C8 is 26,500 naira
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by lonelydora: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
mosjames:

More grease to your elbow cool

Thanks bros
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by dacovajnr: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
donhils:

Don't make it sound as if eating mama tnk you is a bad thing. The fact that you hustle to get everything all ur life doesn't mean you should preach it as gospel. If his mom willingly gave him money to buy phone, that's a privilege you should allow the young man enjoy instead of putting unnecessary pressure on him. No, u can't make a doctrine out of your life's experiences.
Some students hustle to pay their school fees thru university while some have parents that will see them thru their Masters or even further.
Are you taking this seriously...Maybe I tried too hard to be funny..but trust me I mean no harm or intention of insulting him and m sure he understands that...I myself still eat mama tnk you not bcoz I can't afford to be a man and fend for myself but coz I appreciate her delicacies..but you know sometimes you just want to be a man and hustle not coz your parents can't afford to cater for you nidz but preparing for the task ahead..hope m clear eough...Merci
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Mattex001(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Maximillian1:
Hello nlanders..I bought a phone earlier this year lumia 730 to be precise and it was stolen at school after spending less than 7 months in my care.. My mom was pissed off but now she is planning to give me 25k to get a cheaper phone since she feels I am not careful with expensive stuffs.. So please what's the best phone I can get @ 25k..mind ya I am a camera freak*winks*

MY HONEST OPINION IS THAT YOU GO FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, THE DEVICE IS MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THESE POORLY OPTIMIZED AND GLORIFIED MTK ANDROID DEVICES WITH NOT UP TO MEDIUM SPECS

SINCE U STATED THAT URE A CAMERA FREAK THEN THE S3 IS THE BEST BET SPECS INCLUDES;

16GB ROM

2GB RAM

8MP CAMERA QUALITY IS SECOND TO NONE FOR ITS KIND

2100MAH BATTERY BACKUP

THE LONDON USED (LOOKING NEAT LIKE A BRAND NEW PHONE) IS SOLD FOR ABOUT 24-25K IN IKEJA

CHEERS
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by UniqueGem(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
dacovajnr:
Are you taking this seriously...Maybe I tried too hard to be funny..but trust me I mean no harm or intention of insulting him and m sure he understands that...I myself still eat mama tnk you not bcoz I can't afford to be a man and fend for myself but coz I appreciate her delicacies..but you know sometimes you just want to be a man and hustle not coz your parents can't afford to cater for you nidz but preparing for the task ahead..hope m clear eough...Merci
He is a student. Students are sent to sch by their parent to study and not hustle. If its a struggling parent then your point might have been valid.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Phauziyah: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
jksxxxx:
oga if u have 28 i wud advise u go for gionee e7 i have one presently for sale u can whatsapp me on 09033365257,,, ram 3gb, rom 32gb, camera 16mp frnt camera 8mp processor 2.2 snap dragon still clean
Gionee is not a gud product I av use it b4, it got faulty den I took it 2 Lagos 2 repair it from deir manufacturer and dey spoilt d panel while repairing it.Up till date I wasn't able 2 collect my fone,dey promised 2 give me anoda 1 BT I avnt seen any till nw.U may b enjoying it just pray it doesn't get faulty if not repairing it is a big problem
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by dacovajnr: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
UniqueGem:
He is a student. Students are sent to sch by their parent to study and not hustle. If its a struggling parent then your point might have been valid.
I'm a student too baami...and and my parent(Mom) to be precise taught me not to always depend on her all the tym by hugging me to go into petty biz which might help me in future..now m on my own..don't call home for money coz I hustle to make end meet not coz my parents are broke coz we are financially buoyant..but coz I blv it's necessary for me to develop as a man...more?
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Dallazday(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
jksxxxx:
oga if u have 28 i wud advise u go for gionee e7 i have one presently for sale u can whatsapp me on 09033365257,,, ram 3gb, rom 32gb, camera 16mp frnt camera 8mp processor 2.2 snap dragon still clean
nonsense phone
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by unbeat007(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Maximillian1:
looooool bros can you bring out that phone in class proudly?
When others are having Network problemgrin.
when NEPA don mess for one weekgrin
you go see those wey go envy ugrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by UniqueGem(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
dacovajnr:
I'm a student too baami...and and my parent(Mom) to be precise taught me not to always depend on her all the tym by hugging me to go into petty biz which might help me in future..now m on my own..don't call home for money coz I hustle to make end meet not coz my parents are broke coz we are financially buoyant..but coz I blv it's necessary for me to develop as a man...more?
You are missing the in thing. Because you hustle while in school doesn't make hustling in school the real deal. The main and only priority set for students in school is to go, study hard and acquire knowledge. Any other act you choose to participate in is of personal decision. You might say Hustling in school is also a medium of acquiring the knowledge you wen there for - yes correct, but so is learning how to cook, how to play football, computer training, etc.
It all depends on our choices in life, so long you are in line with the priority which is "studying", every other activity you chose to undertake is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by OlufemiOAP(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
mosjames:
Camon C8
You'd love it
Abeg no mind did guy ohh
Tecno shouldn't have attempted making 13mp camera
Imagine my cousin with C8 coming to beg for my J7 camera
I will advice u a Tecno J7 The earpiece will wow u.
Did I tell you it has a very good Camera too
Check one of my pics below

Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Seunfretty: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oya buy nokia taatitiriten,gaskiya!!
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by dacovajnr: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
You are missing the in thing. Because you hustle while in school doesn't make hustling in school the real deal. The main and only priority set for students in school is to go, study hard and acquire knowledge. Any other act you choose to participate in is of personal decision. You might say Hustling in school is also a medium of acquiring the knowledge you wen there for - yes correct, but so is learning how to cook, how to play football, computer training, etc.
It all depends on our choices in life, so long you are in line with the priority which is "studying", every other activity you chose to undertake is welcome.
and you just missed something...The fact that I hustle doesn't mean I hustle in skwl or do all tat you mentioned bellow that..My point is I have a mean of income outside the skwl thang..i don't mix skew life with hustling..they are 2 different thangz..more?
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Me gan don dey confuse, which phone person won buy wey be mid range, the C8 was over hyped, the 13mp na wash, na only the flash dey make am solid, I guess getting a glasy s3 isn't bad, cos u get all the specs and quality of a great device and altho a 2nd hand
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by UniqueGem(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2015
dacovajnr:
and you just missed something...The fact that I hustle doesn't mean I hustle in skwl or do all tat you mentioned bellow that..My point is I have a mean of income outside the skwl thang..i don't mix skew life with hustling..they are 2 different thangz..more?
Okay man mi, its all good.
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by georgeonaya(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
Research on what? That Tech-NO and Infinix are not chinese toys shipped here to rip us? Or that Gionee is not a better choice? Or maybe that LG is not a better phone. So what research do you really want me to do?
Guy stop arguing on wat u knw they think all these tecno,infinix are not china phones because android operating system is open for all dats y them think say na phone them they use, can they use IOS,Microsoft operating system 2 do all dis quack phones
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by dacovajnr: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
Okay man mi, its all good.
Tnx for your understanding..
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by donhils: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2015
dacovajnr:
Good.
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by UniqueGem(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2015
georgeonaya:
Guy stop arguing on wat u knw they think all these tecno,infinix are not china phones because android operating system is open for all dats y them think say na phone them they use, can they use IOS,Microsoft operating system 2 do all dis quack phones
Na Android i blame.
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by donhils: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
You dey mind them? Mr hustler and struggler.
About the G2, i bought from a guy that imports used phones, i specifically asked him to get the new one for me becos its kinda scarce here. You need am? I might see him next week and ask him to get one for you.
Location?
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Go for infinix hot note with long lasting battery with over 4000mah with fast charge.. Just 23,500....
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Tell me one gionee shop you know in Nigeria incase you need to repair you phone... Techno, iPhone and infinix are good option...
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by UniqueGem(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2015
donhils:
Location?
Lag
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Shenky(m): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Infinix is nat a China phone.. Formally cald Sagem, made in France
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Elvis506(m): 2:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks guys, Was actually planning to get dat brand of infinix. Pls wats d actual price in port harcourt
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 12, 2015
satowind:
Iphone 3 fairly used
ÍMBECILE
You don repair your phone at last
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Maximillian1: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2015
unbeat007:
When others are having Network problemgrin. when NEPA don mess for one weekgrin you go see those wey go envy ugrin
nice idea..I will think abt it sha
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Maximillian1: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2015
free2ryhme:

Hope it is not a stolen phone from a robbery scene. Your body dey hot and too desperate

*computer village boys now troll nairaland*
lol.
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Maximillian1: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2015
grossindel:

Don't buy 4s. Get infinix hot note. Tecno has issues and never provide system updates. Hot has Android 5.1 update available.
thanks for the advice boss
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by Maximillian1: 3:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Mattex001:

MY HONEST OPINION IS THAT YOU GO FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, THE DEVICE IS MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THESE POORLY OPTIMIZED AND GLORIFIED MTK ANDROID DEVICES WITH NOT UP TO MEDIUM SPECS

SINCE U STATED THAT URE A CAMERA FREAK THEN THE S3 IS THE BEST BET SPECS INCLUDES;

16GB ROM

2GB RAM

8MP CAMERA QUALITY IS SECOND TO NONE FOR ITS KIND

2100MAH BATTERY BACKUP

THE LONDON USED (LOOKING NEAT LIKE A BRAND NEW PHONE) IS SOLD FOR ABOUT 24-25K IN IKEJA

CHEERS

thanks for the advice but I don't think I will go for a second hand phone so that when it develops a fault,I will know where to start fixing frm
Re: What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? by paulzee94(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Go for blackberry Z10,the phone is portable and not too complex..it has a nice camera,believe me you will enjoy the phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Bad Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha.. / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / New Mtn Cheat/free Call/sms Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.