Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes (578 Views)

Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Veratoocute(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
A Pro-Biafran protester in the ongoing protest in Port Harcourt has been shot by the Nigerian Military at Igweocha in Port Harcourt.

See more photos here: www.vabadon.com/2015/11/photos-of-pro-biafran-shot-by-police-in.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Adaowerri111: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
was it not a peaceful protest? these trigger loving policemen should be deployed to Bornu state.
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by ojay2053(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Police, so this is the best you can do, by shooting unarmed protester cry
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Bambless1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wasted!! He Died For Nothing Sake.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Omotayor123(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
OMG! shocked
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by northvietnam(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Z. is for ZOo
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by 4reala(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
When dem say dem say desist from such gathering, u carry cutton wool block ur hear. Now u see d result My people say fly wey no dey hear word na him dey follow corpse enter grave. Rip
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by swemzkid(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bambless1:
Wasted!! He Died For Nothing Sake.
he did not die for nothing one day you will come to realize that you dump head

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Awoofawo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dem wahala, e no consign me! #justpassingby doing my patrol OAG Nairaland Command Garrison
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Bambless1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
swemzkid:
he did not die for nothing one day you will come to realize that you dump head
You F00l!!! You said "I Will Come And Realize" because am still alive. but he can't. I'll type it again

"wasted! He Died For Nothing Sake" if you are not ok with it buy yourself a brain.
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mumu boy! Instead of him to behave and do his normal protest, him carry the whole wahala for heard He must be up to something that will lead NPF to shot him
Re: Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
I wonder y nigerians barely adhere to instructions. Sit ur a*sss @ home, get a couple of drinks and chill, instead of partaking in one "yeye" protest.

Em u em u.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / Nigeria Is Blessed With Talent See Why / Wizkid’s Ojuelegba Ranked 12th Biggest Song Of 2015 By US Fader Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.