Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father (687 Views)

Victor Osimhen Impresses Wolfsburg Coach / "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi / Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father by Opetech(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
The father of Victor Osimhen, the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup highest goal scorer, Patrick Osimhen, has revealed that he had always wanted his son to become either a lawyer or a medical doctor, but his son always come home dirty from the football field.

The father also said, despite several reports linking Victor to top ranking clubs in Europe, the striker would pick his club himself. Patrick, however, said he wants his son to complete his education.

Speaking further in an interview with sports journalists, the elated father of the young striker said, each time he watches his son play, he is always happy and thankful to God.

Patrick Osimhen, however, disclosed that Victor received lots of help from a top former Super Eagles midfielder, who helped him in his career.

Osimhen scored a total of 10 goals at the just concluded FIFA U 17 world cup in Chile, thereby becoming the all time highest goal scorer in the history of the tournament.

www.trendysports.com.ng/i-wanted-my-son-to-become-a-lawyer-or-medical-doctor-osimhens-father/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message
Re: I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fallacy.
Re: I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father by boboLIL(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buh now na upcoming superstar....
Re: I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father by toyeoye(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
@op i watched on tvc and noticed the man looked 70.. Just saying
Re: I Wanted My Son To Become A Lawyer Or Medical Doctor - Osimhen's Father by Opetech(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who knows, if he eventually goes to become any of the above, the world may not have known him.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Promo Code / Between Lionel Messi& Cristiano Ronaldo:whom Would U Choose? / No English Premier League Player Made FIFA PRO World XI 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.