Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) (3715 Views)

Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo) / What Was Wizkid Thinking When He Tweeted This? / A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by realuz: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Amber arrived at the Ace of Diamonds gentleman's club in Los Angeles, on Monday night, in this outfit as she hosted an event at the club. The mother of one and best selling author left little to the imagination as she flashed her black underwear in the racy and daring fishnet top and skirt. More photos >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/what-exactly-was-amber-rose-thinking.html

Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
My crush! cool
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
sameer1212:
My crush!
undecided
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided
Lol... No blame me o. I love It hot. cool
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... No blame me o. I love It hot. cool
hahahhahahahaha midehi2 come and see
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by pman001(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
what is this unclothedness every where....Nawa ooo,ppl wey suppose be role models
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Lol...You wan spoil my market with Midehi2 abi My dear,no mind Aminat o. I like your shape d way you are. grin
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
OLOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
sameer1212:
My crush! cool
keep on crushing in your dream cheesy
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Her life though!
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aminat508:
babe, dont worry,am gonna spank him
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
midehi2:

babe, dont worry,am gonna spank him
grin
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...You wan spoil my market with Midehi2 abi My dear,no mind Aminat o. I like your shape d way you are. grin
if i catch you cool
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
midehi2:

keep on crushing in your dream cheesy
Lol..na play I dey play o. You are my one and only crush! cheesy
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Best selling author?
Op pls I don't get that part
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Haba.. normal thing cheesy
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by MonifaT: 2:58am On Nov 11, 2015
She leave nothing to the imagination is right. I don't like her hair at all. Why blond?
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol..na play I dey play o. You are my one and only crush! cheesy
cool
Re: What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) by boss1310(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
don't blame her cos in her mind all she thinks about is sex,fashion and money repeat.her kid is in the custody of her ex because she doesn't know how to be a mum

(1) (Reply)

Sinach And Her Hubby Takes A Cute Selfie With Nollywood Star / Tennis Star, Serena Williams Exposes Massive Boobs In New Photoshoot / Bobrisky Is Not A Gay But A Wise Business Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.