Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: (747 Views)

Agony Of A Faithfull Wife / Who Is More Faithfull In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by ShotCaller: 3:29pm On May 15, 2009
hi folks. i have a very good and faithfull wife, we have a beautifull daughter, but it kills me that i cannot stop cheating on my wife, pls advice, the ladies around are tempting, i need to love only one woman.
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by tpiah: 4:59pm On May 15, 2009
I'll say. undecided
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by Busybody2(f): 5:11pm On May 15, 2009
tpiah:

I'll say. undecided

Psst, don't say i told you, I have a reputation to protect, I ain't a busybody as such lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-272541.0.html#msg3869822
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by tpiah: 5:16pm On May 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Psst, don't say i told you, I have a reputation to protect, I ain't a busybody as such lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-272541.0.html#msg3869822

the idiot is trying to cover up his busted reputation, that's all.

He had a severe case of foot and mouth. ie his foot was stuck 8 feet into his mouth.

He's eating crow and trying to pretend it's cool.
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by Busybody2(f): 5:46pm On May 15, 2009
tpiah:

the idiot is trying to cover up his busted reputation, that's all.

He had a severe case of foot and mouth. ie his foot was stuck 8 feet into his mouth.

He's eating crow and trying to pretend it's cool.

Buahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Soffry soffry na, you know he has a fragile ego grin grin grin
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by Gadols(f): 8:26pm On May 15, 2009
Try concentrating on ur wife in thots and action.
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by tpiah: 8:30pm On May 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Buahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Soffry soffry na, you know he has a fragile ego grin grin grin

more like a useless pr*****
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On May 15, 2009
Tell ur wife ur problem and go see a marriage counsellor.
Watch the movie "Journals of a sex maniac" smiley
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by WarfyBoy(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2009
go to OYO and let them give you 32 tribal marks, 16 on the left and another 16 on the right

then any chick wey see you go gbaga, dem kno go tell am first before she go piantey, as simple as that
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 15, 2009
there are many factors that has to be considered before anyone should insult you.
we should first try to understand what kind of marriage you are in, how did you get to the point where you are? and what do you need/seek that your partner doesnt provide you?
i think you fit perfectly into what i call "the 9ja syndrome". you are married to a woman, have a beautiful family and to everyone else, you have the perfect life but in fact this is a sham. if you truly loved, respect and was honest with your spouse, then you would be talking to her about your sexual/cheating problems instead of NL. men who cheat lack something in their lives that the mistresses, ashawos or lovers brings. it may be sexual freedom, adventure, boredom, the list is endless.
last but not least, marriage should be between 2 people that love, cherish and respect one another and that love needs to be "watered" like a flower. if you got married just to please someone else then this marriage is a sham and therefore you wouldnt really care if that "flower" is watered or not. before going out searching to fulfill your needs, you should have tried to understand what were your spouses needs too.
bare in mind, some men look at sex with their women as "for reproduction only" therefore they need to cheat to get their freak on. god forbid, you wouldnt ask YOUR WIFE to be as freaky as the girl you cheat on her with!!!!!
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by Krayola(m): 5:16am On May 16, 2009
Use protection while cheating. Please!!

I'm not married yet so I can't really offer any good advice. I've cheated on everybody I've ever been with but then I can't say I ever loved any of them. Looking forward to reading posts from married men on this issue though, I could use some of the advice as well.
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by olanajim(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2009
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by SeXyBoNE: 10:35pm On May 16, 2009
its not cheatin, its called smartness
Re: Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 16, 2009
This man is just too---

Next!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adoption / Father's Day! / Marry Your Best Friend Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.