Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala (1051 Views)

How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? / Double Wahala: Arrested Armed Robber Caught In S*x Act With His Fellow Inmate / Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala by kelchizer(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2006
if you fu, ck a girl out of anger of her refusing to pay you your money and injure her in the process what will you do
sorry for sounding raw at first, but lets now look at it from my own perspective.
what if this money in question made you run away 4rm your own house like a most wanted criminal because those that were meant to be settled with it are in no mood for stories, i.e. it was a life and death issue and the situation of things was crystally made clear to the girl, would you still be giving me this crap as an answer?
Pls have in mind that the girl herself chose to pay in kind rather than in cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  angry angry angry angry
Re: Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala by Busta(f): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2006
u crazy?
Re: Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala by Uche2nna(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2006
kelchizer:

if you fu, ck a girl out of anger of her refusing to pay you your money and injure her in the process what will you do
Wow! Nairaland does not cease to surprise me! grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala by Seun(m): 2:45am On Oct 15, 2006
You report the rape to the police. Idiot.
Re: Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala by mamaput(f): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2006
Seun report himself?
I will watch my back for some time. Just maybe she has brothers that will come after you.
Re: Sexual Trade-by-barter Wahala by agnesoseka: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Desperation For Husband: Lady Falls Victim To Ritualists, Loses Life / Couple Held In Credit Card Scam / Son Kidnaps Father Over 10M Cheque In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.