Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Everything About Nigerian Music Annoys Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Everything About Nigerian Music Annoys Me (396 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's / Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It (2) (3) (4)

Everything About Nigerian Music Annoys Me by samuelbitrus45: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
nigerian music is rubbish i even wonder y they have fans it needs to stop.naija rappers are fake they dont even know wat hiphop is all about,Bleep olamide he is just a party jammer that claims to be a rapper.phyno is another problem.kudos to real men who do the original hip hop in america.in addition wat does dat boy mean by na godwin,music sounding like a tininitannabikoko song.rubiish.
Re: Everything About Nigerian Music Annoys Me by lovelyS(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2015
samuelbitrus45:
nigerian music is rubbish i even wonder y they have fans it needs to stop.naija rappers are fake they dont even know wat hiphop is all about,Bleep olamide he is just a party jammer that claims to be a rapper.phyno is another problem.kudos to real men who do the original hip hop in america.in addition wat does dat boy mean by na godwin,music sounding like a tininitannabikoko song.rubiish.

Clap for yourself ! You just won yourself an ignorance award of all time !...I don't really feel your post here.are you a Nigerian at all ? or maybe you are one of those envious Nigerian haters.

I know some of them are wack but its unfair to generalise them!

If you have been listening to Nigerian Songs and you still feel bitter about life, well its not their fault and that's means you need help ASAP.

For your information, Nigerian music is here to stay and trending around the world.go see for yourself ! #AmericanSlave

They call me GENIUS

Gisttv.net Ola Dips Ft. Yung Tizzy - Saliu Elenu Gboro / Great New Songs That Should Make Your Valentine Playlist / The Game Offer Kanye West $10m Under One Condition

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8