Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo (2645 Views)

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by Autopin: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Courtsey AUTOPIN.NET
Nigeria's No. 1 Online Seller of WAEC, JAMB, NECO, JAMB and NABTEB Scratch cards
Buy your scratch card pins online at AUTOPIN.NET
and get it delivered to your email and phone number immediately.
No hassle, buy with your ATM card...Save, Secure and Trusted
Visit our site today click on AUTOPIN.NET

1 Like

Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by boboLIL(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Vely unimpossible

1 Like

Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by MilesLamar(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
That's a Yoruba boi

2 Likes

Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by Tolulove26: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by Tunami(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
very impossible,the guy be like akwa ibom boy.

1 Like

Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by Diamonddris(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
And then you prepare to register and write again next year..
Annoying moments...
Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
dat grammar is frm soutwaste

1 Like

Re: Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo by Chuksgeo: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2015
that is eh

(1) (Reply)

15 Amazing Food Facts. / Exams May Commence Immediately After Resumpition -ASUU Warns / These Are The Standard Sizes Of Windows In Residential Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.