Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Who's Your Daddy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who's Your Daddy (913 Views)

When Your Mummy Is A Cook And Your Daddy Is A Carpenter... / Sugar Daddy / When Your Mum Calls Your "Daddy" (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Daddy by labi6: 1:16am On Nov 11, 2015
[Yeah, we all can't forget the different ways our 'Nigerian' dads punished us.. Hmm hun am sure you are remembering how thick that belt was right. Let's know how ur dad punished you

Hi. I entered for the Etisalat Prize for Literature and two entries got certified. As the nomination is the first step, I need your help towards making this winning dream a reality at all by requesting your votes. You can view the entries on http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/satan-be-gone/ and http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/confessions/ respectively. To vote, simply go to the bottom of the page and click "VOTE". There would be a pop-up which would require you to vote using your Facebook account. On successful completion of voting, you'll get a message displayed to that effect. Kindly help me share to others for more votes too. Thanks for this. I really appreciate it and I owe you one in return. Thanks again.
Re: Who's Your Daddy by labi6: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
THE GENESIS

I was not fond of my dad when I was young coz he comes home when the week ends then leaves early on monday morning. My dad is that type of dad that has a cool face but the cool face can turn to something else believe me. The first day I went into my dads trap by myself was the day I left home to watch aki and pawapaw in the third street (chaiii 3rd street loun loun), I was there fromm around 5pm till 8pm then I was coming home like one gangster that has accomplished his mission. On getting to our front gate and peeping through the tiny space beside the gate I saw a green volkswagon passat(ehn mogbe) instantly the shit of the food I did not eat was pressing me,beads of sweats were rolling down my face in the cool breeze that was blowing that even

Then I summoned courage and knocked the gate as if av not eaten for a month,fortunately my elder brother was about going out in search of me when he met me in front of the gate then the following conversation took place

Elda bro: where have you been
Me : I went to do my assignment
Elda bro : where is the assignment
Me: Its in my brain
Elda bro: woos assignment or no assignment o ti kule leni(you are dead today).

I walked as if I am justified knowing fully well that death has come,on opening the front door and poking my head inside,I was welcome by a thunderous slap....it was as if the slap was programmed...the slap made me stagger as if I was under the influence of alcohol and be4 I could get hold of myself another one landed on my face....that one would sure reset somebody's destiny and I got hold of my self

On getting hold of my self I faced my dad and got that crazy questioning look,you don't need to be told what to do the look alone is self explanatory. Then I started; I went to kofi's place to watch film then he gave me the look of ''IS THAT ALL'' then I said I also played football and .....before I finished my sentence his belt was already at alert( believe me he removes his belt faster then robert jeadiah freeman in Boondocks)....out of no where I just heard stop....huh it was my mum. Thank God my saviour is here not knowing dat my judge is to be postponed. Eeh,I was shocked when my mum said darling let him eat first.....then you can deal with him later(ahh no way to evade this one o)
Re: Who's Your Daddy by labi6: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Continuation.....

As a sharp guy( in my dreams)I run enter room I no bother greet my brother na wardrobe be the first place I go,fortunately for me I was just dashed some correct grade 1 jean trousers from my elder bro so I wore three then I wore a normal trouser on all three and I sat down waiting for the trumpet to sound

It was around after 9 when I heard my name oh boy my pman call me one I answer am three times omo I dey at my best behaviour at the time then on getting to the sitting room the man don put wire,pankere and confirm leather belt for table,he con tell me to choose 1
For my mind......
If I choose wire omo the man go fold the wire like 5times na death be dat, if I choose pankere that one go dey roll round me as he dey flog buh if I choose belt that wan na instant peprishness
Back to reality......
All that I thought within 30seconds then I said I want belt....the next thing the man just look me wella con tell me to go and off dem jeans wey I wear (eeh egbami shey dis man be winch) as per good boy for me main time I no waste time I run enter room,getting into the room my elder brothers gave me that (ah shey you will be able to go to school tomorrow sha) look then I am doomed
Re: Who's Your Daddy by labi6: 12:59am On Nov 12, 2015

My fingers on my toes already and my nyansh shot out like the head of an arrow, whamm....the first stoke landed on my back then I jumped up and shouted Jesus then my dad said "Jesus can't save you,not in this situation", then the beating continued and when he finished he told never to come home late again. As I was going into the room my lips were shaking and I myself could feel the heat my body was producing....on entering the room I went to bed straight......mehn I never knew I just started my own career....
Re: Who's Your Daddy by labi6: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2015
hello guys I know there are many ghost readers on NL but as you are viewing try as much as possible to contribute by telling us the things you did when you were still small and how you were punished by your dad . It will be fun.......trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Style Taken To The Next Level (photo) / Where Does He Belong To. / Where Do Babies Come From? An African Dad's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.