Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Copy & Paste Association Of Nigerian Blogger (cpanb) If Guilty Pls Join - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Copy & Paste Association Of Nigerian Blogger (cpanb) If Guilty Pls Join (378 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy / The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copy & Paste Association Of Nigerian Blogger (cpanb) If Guilty Pls Join by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Nigerians are some times hilarious, how? It's because the think that success is something that can occur overnight. Half percent of Nigerian have this thought, but they forget that there is no short cut to anyway worth going.

Recently, popular Nigerian blogger Linda ikeji showed off her house worth 500million Naira and according to a source, more than 10million Nigerians joined blogging that week she Flaunt her house.

Nigerian join blogging with an aim of making money, but not an aim of providing and gaining knowledge. I'm not saying you shouldn't monetize your knowledge, but let your main aim be to provide knowledge, not copy and paste knowledge.

The reason why I created this thread is to pass a message to young blogger, that original knowledge is worth more than copy and paste idea..... I'm also a victim of copy and paste.

Imagine having One original idea in more 50million blog website.. Hahahahaha! I laugh !!!!

Please if you are a victim please what's the way forward... Pls don't be offended oh.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mtn New Job Vancancies / Training! Training!! Training!! ( Oil & Gas Software Application) Bonanza!!!!!! / Seekin Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.