Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kanger Subox Mini Or Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kanger Subox Mini Or Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit (843 Views)

Differences Between Target Mini And Other Brand’s Mini Kit / Kanger SUBVOD Starter Kit Or Eleaf Ijust 2 Kit ? / Aspire Odyssey Mini Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanger Subox Mini Or Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit by terrancelee: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Maybe as you knew, the Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit is a incoming 50w TC temp control starter kit by Aspire ,which was made of triton 2 mini tank and the aspire Pegasus mini mod and supports 2ml liquid capacity and powered by single 18650 battery and the odyssey starter kit will have three colours avaiable : Gold,black and silver,see below pix shows

While ,the kanger subox mini has out the market for ages,it was very hot and popular for its quality and cheap price.And following is a simple comparison between these two kits,hope it will be useful for those users who needed it

Commons

1. supports max power to 50w.
2. 510 threading.
3. powered by single 18650 battery.
4. Full kit with a tank.
5. with OLED Screen display.

Different

1. came from different team (kangertech and Aspire )
2. Aspire Odyssey Mini kit supports TC temp control function,while the subox mini kit didnt.
3. Liquid holds : Odyssey mini was 2ml,the subox was 4.5ml.
4. Kanger subox mini starter kit supports RBA,while Aspire Odyssey Mini Starter Kit didnt.
5. Resistance range: subox mini was 0.5-1.5 ohm ,the Odyssey mini kit is 0.1ohm-3.0ohm .
6. Odyssey mini kit more colours avaiable.

So,if you like TC temp control function and 2ml liquid capacity is ok for you,then you can give Aspire Odysey Mini a shot,but if you dont care about TC features,then IMO,subox mini is a great choice,after all,it came from famous kangertech,with famous subtank mini V2 tank and supports RBA function and price is hard to beat.The subox mini has out the market for ages with so many users ,so it worty to give it a shot.
Re: Kanger Subox Mini Or Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit by poelut: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Neither of them. I like subox nano

(1) (Reply)

LASSA Fever: A Growing Epidemic In Nigeria / I Think My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / 6 Proven Facts About C0ndoms You Never Know (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.