Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] (6457 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Freda Francis, the CEO of Oasis Spa and girlfriend of TripleMG main act, Iyanya can be described as a beauty beyond words with her sexy physique and glowing light skin.

Tho recent findings have revealed that the one time girlfriend of Don Jazzy was not always this fair in complexion. Old photos of Freda has shown that she was actually a little bit darker in the early 2000’s till a sudden skin transformation from 2009 when she started getting lighter in complexion…

Below are her before and after photos

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=33274

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Bambless1(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Aunty Furadie Abi Na Freda Kin Lo De Te N Booooora? Please Tell Her To Show Us Her Knuckle. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by deewhone(f): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2015
she owns her body, she can do whatever she likes with it

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by FruityLass: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2015
One time girlfriend of don jazzy? lipsrsealed
Oh well, her body.
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Why the hues and cries? Nor bi her body? angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
She bleaches better than some Biafran girls cheesy
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
long hisssss. who cares

1 Like

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by ellahzy(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
lipsrsealed

recessional hymn pls
*All of my life
I will praise d living God
my heart full of joy
I will bless his holy name

....leaves thread
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by kilode100(f): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
I wonder what her régime is?

I'm also bleaching my skin cheesy

Team skin bleachers tongue

19 Likes

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by benedictnsi(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
deewhone:
she owns her body, she can do whatever she likes with it

I wonder oooo, even if she wan white pass 200 watts of full current, who e concern
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2015
She even did a nose job

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Someone pls tell her that black is beautiful. Those that bleach have inferiority complex.
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Zeedarh(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Kilode ten bora? Playing bora- patoranking ft olamide
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by habeeblai244(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Whats now yours.
Everything here is a news
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by hob(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Bleaching for her hubby i guess
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Freda Francis, the CEO of Oasis Spa and girlfriend of TripleMG main act, Iyanya can be described as a beauty beyond words with her sexy physique and glowing light skin.

Tho recent findings have revealed that the one time girlfriend of Don Jazzy was not always this fair in complexion. Old photos of Freda has shown that she was actually a little bit darker in the early 2000’s till a sudden skin transformation from 2009 when she started getting lighter in complexion…

Below are her before and after photos

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=33274
that moment you mistakenly fell into an hypo

1 Like

Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by aiyeboy(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Syphax(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
The brain of most Nigerian guys need a factory reset, a girl becomes beautiful automatically if she is fair. We tend to treat dark girls with disdain and cherish the fair ones, talk about inferiority complex.
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Syphax(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrCuddles:
She bleaches better than some Biafran girls cheesy
You need a brain transplant ASAP, a goat's brain would suit you.
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Dubemkelly(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is she complaining? She can go for skin washing too, her world, her life
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by obontami: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=20pt] can somebody post the pix of her pusssy. I wanna see if her vjay is light skin or dark skin[/size]
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
In olamide's voice
Kilode ten bora
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by prettydynamic: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Its her choice and her body she would be accountable for it
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
hob:
Bleaching for her hubby i guess

So Iyanya likes girls that Bleach??
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by drizslim(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
The kind bleaching this one dey use pass fair and white + Caro white
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by peacynelson(f): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Its is called freshness and money nt bleaching
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
peacynelson:
Its is called freshness and money nt bleaching

When it involves cream, its called?
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
this op get time. .useless thread
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by irynterri(f): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
jeez..i cant believe this,recently i've been wondering how the number of light skinned ladies on the streets had gradually increased compared to some few years back asking myself if they are falling from the sky little did i know that some ladies are making bold transissions...its her body and her only life so rock it
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by porshuch: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
(in fela's voice)

YELLOW FEVER YOU DEY BLEACH O U DEY BLEACH.
Re: Iyanya’s Girlfriend, Freda Francis Tangled In Bleaching Controversy [PICS] by Fkforyou(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
She looks like an Avatar....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone / See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) / My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.