Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Offer Help And Support - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Offer Help And Support (392 Views)

Hands On Oracle Apps Technical Online Training And Support / How To Download Free Www.winrar.com - Winrar Download And Support / For Installation, Administration And Support On Oracle, EMC, IBM, Systems Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offer Help And Support by Dcsn: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
So so disappointed...my fellow Nairalanders, everything is not and should not be about money.
Visit foreign blogs and see how helps are easily and freely ditched out. I am not saying don't try to make money, but we grow by offering help, when we really can without hassles.
If the big tech companies withdrew their scripts and codes and stuffs, I wonder where Nigeria would be on the map, talk-less of most of you out there.
I refused to be advice on benchmarks for charging or when to ask for money, but guys use your heads! IT is all about more and more development, money would naturally come!
Re: Offer Help And Support by deewhone(f): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
even 4 a year, i will gladly do dt.

(1) (Reply)

US DOE Awards US$125 Million For 41 New Energy Technologies / The Science And Technology Of BULK SMS / Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.