Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Doctors Pls Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Pls Advice (358 Views)

Doctors,pls Help Me / Doctors Pls Help; I Think That Am Infected / What Is This After Umbilical Hernia Surgery, Doctors Pls Help (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm one to use protection during sex all the time but this this one time, last month, I failed to use and I haven't been myself ever since. I wanna go for a test but I need to know if there's a probability that I did not get anything... plus the girl's sexual history is nothing to write home about. I feel so disappointed in myself.

I also need to know how comprehensive a hospital test usually is cos I did one last week and they said I had malaria nd typhoid with no other infection, do they usually test for std?
Re: Doctors Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
also, there was this flu going round in my hostel room and being that we all smoke together, I was bound to get it one way or the other, plus I'm a 'lucky' asthma suferrer nd my asthma all kicked up after I got the flu, so now, I'm really very afraid cos I don't know if that's what it means, maybe its d flu going round in my hostel room or its something else
Re: Doctors Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
also, there was this flu going round in my hostel room and being that we all smoke together, I was bound to get it one way or the other, plus I'm a 'lucky' asthma suferrer nd my asthma all kicked up after I got the flu, so now, I'm really very afraid cos I don't know if that's what it means, maybe its d flu going round in my hostel room or its something else
wat signs are u getting n wat was d name of d test u did?
Re: Doctors Pls Advice by waikiki(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
wat signs are u getting n wat was d name of d test u did?

the doctor just took my blood, he didn't say what test he was doing..... d signs were sneezing, catargh, coughing & at a point I was feeling feverish

note my roommates also had these signs too
Re: Doctors Pls Advice by CotezLove: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are You Ashamed of Your Pot Belly and You need a way to get rid of it?
Then Weight loss Package is the Answer!
No side effect and 100% Result guaranteed
You can Contact us on (call) number
kindly follow this trend for more information
https://www.nairaland.com/2729864/how-get-rid-pot-belly

(1) (Reply)

The Skin Softer And Whiter / How To Reduce Risk Of Oral Cancer From MouthAction / Free Report On Staph Remedies/treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.