Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

WOW! Ebube Nwagbo Has The Best Curve In The Game {photos} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! Ebube Nwagbo Has The Best Curve In The Game {photos} (1531 Views)

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) / Wow!! Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Red At The 'Not Enough' Movie Premiere(pics) / Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! Ebube Nwagbo Has The Best Curve In The Game {photos} by Datbohoochick: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hips don't lie and we can't deny her beauty either! Pretty actress, Ebube Nwagbo has the best shape in the game and she knows it, that's why she keeps storming the internet with her curvaceous body.
This is what we call bold and big beautiful, some people should take note!

http://www.amkkay.com/2015/11/wow-ebube-nwagbo-has-best-curve-in-game.html

Re: WOW! Ebube Nwagbo Has The Best Curve In The Game {photos} by hertz9te(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
do I have to zoom In. to see the curves
Re: WOW! Ebube Nwagbo Has The Best Curve In The Game {photos} by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Where is the curve, if no be say I see wig for her head I for say na man she be...nonsense!

Op if u com see correct curve nko, no be only wow u go do, u go scream enter lagoon. cool

1 Like

Re: WOW! Ebube Nwagbo Has The Best Curve In The Game {photos} by nuelzy: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
she is a fashion goddess

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justicetwo Women Beaten Mercilessly For Allegedly Stealing Clothes (video / It’s Going Down!!! Vector Knocks Down Ikechukwu Live On TV / "She Gave My Father Gonorreah"- Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.