Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Some Videos/songs On My Memory Card Do Not Appear On My Phone Player Anymore. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Videos/songs On My Memory Card Do Not Appear On My Phone Player Anymore. (336 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Dose This Also Appear On Your Smartphone? Whats The Meaning? / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Videos/songs On My Memory Card Do Not Appear On My Phone Player Anymore. by Dfrenzy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi nairalanders, plz. I use an HTC android phone and recently started observing that some videos/songs on the memory card, do not appear on the phone's music/video player respectively. What happened was, I have a Bluetooth mini speaker and so normally play music on the speaker via the my phone Bluetooth but, when the phone ba3 is low, I simply remove the m.card and insert it directly into the mini speaker. It was on one of this occasions, after restoring the m.card back into the phone that I observed that my songs/videos non complete again o.... But, when I access the m.card content via the file manager, I just see all of them for there dey chill dey look me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Laser Level Reviews / Please Help! / Phone Btw 15-19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.