Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Do Thermal Receipt Printers Scale? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do Thermal Receipt Printers Scale? (544 Views)

For Sale: Laptop, Printers, Stabilizer, Sofa, Chairs, Camera, phone Etc (pics) / Laptop, Printers, Stabilizer, Sofa, Chairs, Camera, phone @ Give-away Prices! / Newly Bought Thermal Printer For Sale (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Thermal Receipt Printers Scale? by Noctis(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm setting up a pos system for my retail store and I already found a software that allows me to manage inventory and transactions. Unfortunately, the receipts are not customizable and the use up an entire pdf page. Before I purchase a printer for receipts, I'd like to know if thermal printers will scale the page down to the size of the paper. It doesn't have to be pretty, just show the details of the transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Discount Offer For Tech Users At Micostarmall / Pls I Need Who To Partner With / Starting A Mini Importation Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.