Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders (1420 Views)

Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by brownlolly(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't know how many of you have noticed that an average Nairalander's (visits the forum and always refreshes a permanent page on his/her browser) reading habit keeps him updated about recent happenings around the world. I have been here for quite a while and I have read over 45000 topics. People wonder how I got so smart and know almost everything going on, most especially politically.

Seun, you've created something bigger than you ever imagined. And I know that you have realized the potential of this forum. I have been an addict since 2005, and you have made me wayyyy smarter.

Cheers Nairalanders...enjoy this grace.
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Omotayor123(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
You are right!
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by flylykace: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Your promotion is on the way
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
So true
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2015
brownlolly:
I don't know how many of you have noticed that an average Nairalander's (visits the forum and always refreshes a permanent page on his/her browser) reading habit keeps him updated about recent happenings around the world. I have been here for quite a while and I have read over 45000 topics. People wonder how I got so smart and know almost everything going on, most especially politically.

Seun, you've created something bigger than you ever imagined. And I know that you have realized the potential of this forum. I have been an addict since 2005, and you have made me wayyyy smarter.

Cheers Nairalanders...enjoy this grace.

Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by brownlolly(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eyekandi:

Wanna say something?
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
brownlolly:

Wanna say something?

Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by brownlolly(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eyekandi:

I dunno. Do you?
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
brownlolly:

I dunno. Do you?

smiley
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by brownlolly(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by okwabayi(m): 1:57am On May 22, 2018
It seems a lot of Nairalanders' first experience with forums came about from visiting here.
Before learning of this forum I was familiar with two lifestyle discussion boards.
Coming here if anything dropped my IQ because of the nonsensical comments I come across, however I've gotten used to them because our education standard on average is not on par with foreign schools.

The good thing about this place though is it has given me the patience to read books. I don't know how many threads I've read here but I can swear they are at least 20 1,000 page books in capacity. I also have downloaded ebooks and purchased one or two physical books lying around somewhere. Some I've read, others I'm yet to complete.
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:00am On May 22, 2018
okwabayi:
It seems a lot of Nairalanders' first experience with forums came about from visiting here.
Before learning of this forum I was familiar with two lifestyle discussion boards.
Coming here if anything dropped my IQ because of the nonsensical comments I come across however I've gotten used to them because our education standard on average is not on par with foreign schools.

The good thing about this place though is it has given me the patience to read books. I don't know how many threads I've read here but I can swear they are at least 20 1,000 page books in capacity. I also have downloaded ebooks and one or two physical books around. Some I've read, others I'm yet to complete.
Thank goodness you admitted you have a low IQ. Most people don't. I'm actually proud of you for admitting that.
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by okwabayi(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2018
HannBank:

Thank goodness you admitted you have a low IQ. Most people don't. I'm actually proud of you for admitting that.
Hmm. A troll, trying to rile my emotions. A daily occurrence. I am amused.
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2018
okwabayi:

Hmm. A troll, trying to rile my emotions. A daily occurrence. I am amused.
I love the attention you just paid to me. Since you have time for me, please let's continue.
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by okwabayi(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2018
HannBank:

I love the attention you just paid to me. Since you have time for me, please let's continue.
Nope. Sorry. I have other threads to comment on and not ready to dilute such a knowledgeable thread.
Your account was opened recently and it's history shows you're looking for bait. Find someone else. Thank you.
Re: New Reading Culture Among Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2018
okwabayi:

Nope. Sorry. I have other threads to comment on and not ready to dilute such a knowledgeable thread.
Your account was opened recently and it's history shows you're looking for bait. Find someone else. Thank you.
But we're still on topic naw. You had the patience to read my previous posts and also my replies. These are examples of reading culture.

(1) (Reply)

Cushitic People / Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell / Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.