Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

City Of Champlons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / City Of Champlons (733 Views)

Why Iheanacho Not Rashford Rules The City Of Manchester – Bleacher Report / Melbourne Named World's 'sports City Of The Decade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City Of Champlons by jieta: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't know if there is any thing like city of champions any were, but am motivated by the recent success of the eaglet. the eaglet has won this trophy for good five times and I know other like the recent afcon 2013, I know almost all the players that won the trophy can afford a mansion BT a city were only champions and those who have serve Nigeria well in terms of sport will motivate other to do well too.

am of the opinion that the present govt in a way of acknowledging the 1985 set should name the city in honour of them. what do u think my fellow narialanders.

(1) (Reply)

New Look For Premier League From 2016/17 / Would You Want A European Super League? / Look At How A Lady Disgraced Herself On Twitter. She Called Keshi An Artist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.