Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Anime Contest: Fans Favourite - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime Contest: Fans Favourite (606 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / Naruto Has Finally Ended Guess What Episode It Stopped At.. Anime Fans / Best Anime Fight 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anime Contest: Fans Favourite by lordprogress: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
guys we are going to rate the best anime of all time and fans favourite according to the most interesting
Due to my research i found out that the fans favourite anime go to come from the big 4:naruto,bleach,onepiece,fairy tail
In terms of the following:
Setting/design
Story
Character/mainactor
Song/music.
As you all know the Main lead
Bleach-ichigo kurusaki
Naruto-naruto ozuamaki
One piece-luffy
Fairytail-natsu
Comon guy let kick off
Note:if you dont like sum one pairing feel free to argue
Both Mangas(means writen form of the anime by the author of the anime) and anime can be used in rating
If you dont like sumtin about the character point it out(like natsu he eats too much)
Re: Anime Contest: Fans Favourite by lordprogress: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
mine goes like this
Setting/anime design:bleach>naruto>fairytail>one piece
Bleach was designed like the 21st century anime do graphic are very clear on like one piece with v.poor design dont blame them it was acted in 1999 though naruto and ft were not bad
Story:one piece>bleach>naruto>fairytail
i just luv the one piece story the way he recruited his crew dont blame me i never liked naruto i like the bleach story was beta ichigo going to colege soul city the captain super fairy tail 2much fight and natsu wining bleep magic world
Character:bleach>naruto>one piece>fairytail
Silly annoying naruto and stupid foolish luffy and crazy food loving natsu are on their own world only ichigo is different from dis charater he is cute hot shigama who dunt do wierd things like the other big 3
If it was to be a food contest between the 3 food masacars natsu will win he can even eat the plate luffy and naruto are food masacars these three are wierd from a different planet luffy sumtime sound serious i feel the pain when he have lost a comrade
Song/sound:bleach>fairytail>naruto>one piece
They all have great song but i luv the bankia tone
Over all:bleach>one piece>naruto>fairytail
That my list lets get urz argue or critisizing is allowed(lol)

(1) (Reply)

Best Messenger App Created In Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp) / 5 Types Of Cheaters Can We watch the video and Discuss This...... / Which Is MORE Lucrative Music / Movie Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.