Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Echoes From Taiwo Omotunde’s Album Listening Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Echoes From Taiwo Omotunde’s Album Listening Session (411 Views)

Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Echoes From Taiwo Omotunde’s Album Listening Session by Erave: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Foremost juju musician, Taiwo Omotunde officially announced the release of his new music album entitled ‘Dancing Arena (Agbo Ijo)’ and ‘Christmas Is Here (Keresimesi De)’ at a press parley held today, Wednesday, November 11, 2015.
Held at the Eagles Park, Obokun Close, Ikeja Lagos, the album listening session had in attendance top shots from the Nigerian entertainment industry. Attendees include popular figures such as Loye Hamzat, Prince Adeniyi Sobaloju, Akin Adeoya, Biodun Kupoluyi, Tope Akinyele, Tosin Ajirire, Tunde Samson, Tern Agbede, and Samuel Olatunji.
Speaking during the event, Taiwo Omotunde who ventured into juju music after several years in the banking industry said he is aimed at repositioning juju music on the minds of the general public. “Juju music is our heritage and also a core part of the Yoruba culture. The aim when I ventured into doing juju music is to re-orientate the populace on the need to accept juju music through the kind of music I release on regular basis.”
On the plans to break even in the highly dominated music industry, Taiwo Omotunde said, “I try to release songs with a message that cuts across different sections of the public from the youths to the aged ones. I have also initiated plans to ensure my music is readily available for the digitally-oriented ones via the different platforms available.”
See photos from the event here. http://eraveng.com/2015/11/12/echoes-from-juju-star-taiwo-omotundes-album-listening-session/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Read What This Blogger Wrote About Davido *true* / How Would You Like This Christmas Hamper / Tiwa Savage Set To Release Sophomore Album “red” On December 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.