Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,003 members, 7,849,040 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Best Quotes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Quotes (598 Views)

Inspiring Success Quotes To Kick Start Your Month Of October / Inspirational Quotes About Changing The World / Quotes Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Quotes by Gaybriel: 1:20pm On May 16, 2009
Hi pals, i will want you guys to write great quote here. in order to encourage and inspire one another. to start with let me release my own
IF YOU DON'T START YOU CAN'T BE A STAR
Re: Best Quotes by UyiIredia(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2009
KEEP IT REAL & U WON'T BE A FAKE

@@ Gaybriel undecided undecided self-made quote, couldn't think of anything else
Re: Best Quotes by Gaybriel: 1:25pm On May 18, 2009
The fact that you are from a poor BACKGROUND does not place your BACK on the GROUND i.e your are not defeated!
Re: Best Quotes by UyiIredia(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2009
aim high, fly high >>>>>neva 4get<<<<<< d sky ain't ur limit it's ur stepping stone

@@Gaybriel how 'bout dat 4 a quote
Re: Best Quotes by OLAMIND1(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2009
The extence to which u are able to deal with failure, is directly proportional to ur future!
Re: Best Quotes by UyiIredia(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
u have only one shot at life >>>>>> MAKE IT COUNT
Re: Best Quotes by Gaybriel: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
You guys have done pretty well, keep it up!
Great men are not always people with CREDENTIALS but people with POTENTIALS. Therefore make use of your potential because your potential will make you essential!

(1) (Reply)

Oau, Unilag And Uniben Post Ume Question Available / Help With Post Mpce Dates / Unilorin Registration Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.