Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers (700 Views)

Blanca Blanco Shows Off Chest As She Goes Braless In Fishnet Top. / Kim K Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Steps Out Without Bra In Fishnet Dress / Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Off All Her Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by creebhills(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2015
If you talking about someone that commands attention on every corner of California city, then there is only one person.

Amber Rose,she made fame has a stripper and pole girl back in the day and got really more famous after dating Rapper Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa. she even had a son for him.

ALSO READ : Cristiano Ronaldo and Son on the Red Carpet,at the premiere of his documentary:http://www./2015/11/cristiano-ronaldo-and-son-on-red.html
And one thing she is also famous is wearing the most raunchy and risque dress you can ever imagine.

And this week aren't no exception, Amber Rose arrived at the Ace of Diamonds gentleman's club in L.A, Monday night in the outfit from the pics above which left one with little to imagine.

SEE MORE PICS HERE:http://www./2015/11/amber-rose-steps-out-in-black-fishnet.html

Re: Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by Rapoo(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2015
When I was living a worldly life, dats the kind of babes I squirt cool cool cool
Re: Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by Dubemkelly(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
She's a wh0re and that's her career
Re: Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by creebhills(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Rapoo:
When I was living a worldly life, dats the kind of babes I squirt cool cool cool
yakss shocked
Re: Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by creebhills(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2015
funny hw some people can just steal your atricle here on nairaland simply by changing the title.SMH
Re: Amber Rose Steps Out In A Black Fishnet Dress Showing Of Her Bra And Knickers by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
creebhills:
funny hw some people can just steal your atricle here on nairaland simply by changing the title.SMH
by changing only the title? don't you see how your post was full of grammatical errors? i took my time to edit it and you are here talking trash, you want the credit right? i have included it

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Ini Edo's Hot Legs / So Cynthian Morgan Can Have A Responsible Images / Oritsefemi Shows Off The Hoverboard He Got As Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.