Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! (1232 Views)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? / Create Selfies For Your Dogs And Post Them Here.. .. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by lorenzmond(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
What will you do when your parents hate dogs and you have one which hardly barks nor show aggression but rather plays like hell?
Experts pls.
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Maybe with time the dog will understand that they don't like it and start acting withdrawn

That happened to my brother's dog back then
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by xreal: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
why would anyone hate Gods creature?
a dog for that matter.
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2015
xreal:
why would anyone hate Gods creature?
a dog for that matter.
Could it really be hate?
Only on exceptional cases that I can get close to a dog
My neighbor's dogs were terror to my childhood..
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by lorenzmond(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
favoured234:
Maybe with time the dog will understand that they don't like it and start acting withdrawn

That happened to my brother's dog back then

This has its adverse effects I think? What possibly could it result to?
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2015
lorenzmond:

This has its adverse effects I think? What possibly could it result to?

Ours started barking at us without cause, ... BTW it has always been hostile from day one
Then at a point it stopped eating.. We called the vet and he did all he could do.. but he said the dog wasn't sick
Everybody started putting in effort, the dog eventually died....
But from the look of things, your dog does not care about anyone, it just wants to be happy

3 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by Apitch(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Bro it depends on some factors, first are u independent, do u have ur own crib etc if not then u are on a long thing
When I got my first dog, I was running a project then in my fathers house and he called me and said I should return the dog reason, that my mum doesn't like dogs, I said yes Sir! And the next day I left his house, now he is dragging my dogs with me, always asking me to comeover for weekends with them
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by lorenzmond(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Apitch:
Bro it depends on some factors, first are u independent, do u have ur own crib etc if not then u are on a long thing
When I got my first dog, I was running a project then in my fathers house and he called me and said I should return the dog reason, that my mum doesn't like dogs, I said yes Sir! And the next day I left his house, now he is dragging my dogs with me, always asking me to comeover for weekends with them
hehehehehehehehe.
Re: When Your Parents Hate Dogs And You Have One! by lorenzmond(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Apitch:
hehehehehehehehe that's was a brave act.

(1) (Reply)

Samoyed Puppy / Seven Weeks Old Lhasa For Sale At Affordable Prices. / Productive Adult Female Gsd Going for 40k. SOLD SOLD!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.