Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale (674 Views)

London Used Ipad Air 2 / Ipad 3 64gb / Ipad 3, 32 Gb, Cracked Screen For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
I have an ipad 3 which I bought in south Africa on July this year, am selling because I don't have any use for it anymore, as I have acquired an iPhone 6 and a BlackBerry z30, the ipad is very neat and clean, it works perfectly, it comes with the original apple pouch made by Apple, besides it's at a giveaway price, it uses sim

Haha me on 07058671884, the same number for whatsapp or email at udensismith@ymail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Ipad

Re: Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale by obedfynez(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Coming to my thrend and writing rubbish I guess this how you steal your fones And sell on Nairaland....given flimsy lies that you bought it frm SA.. Common
Re: Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
obedfynez:
Coming to my thrend and writing rubbish I guess this how you steal your fones And sell on Nairaland....given flimsy lies that you bought it frm SA.. Common

Thank you sir, at least I didn't steal the ipad from you, without doubt it's safe to say my standard of living is way above yours, secondly am not a poor low life who will fight over the Internet on unnecessary things,
Am bigger than this crap you brought to the table,
Have a nice day sir
Re: Neatly Used Ipad 3 For Sale by obedfynez(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2016
CoolSmithz:

Thank you sir, at least I didn't steal the ipad from you, without doubt it's safe to say my standard of living is way above yours, secondly am not a poor low life who will fight over the Internet on unnecessary things,
Am bigger than this crap you brought to the table,
Have a nice day sir
kk tank you..u just spoke like a broke niggga..no use confronting..

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Buy On Amazon On Black Friday / Changing Android IMEI To Blackberrys, / Facebook Adds Secret Basketball Game To Messenger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.