Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster (2512 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by ivoatt(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2015

Ever wondered how you can speed up your phone’s charging
speed and make it charge as though it has fast charge
technology?

I’ll show you how. If your device charges slowly, then this
article will be very useful to you.

How To Charge Your Android Phone 50% Faster
Are you going out soon but your phone is
about to die and you really can’t be late, so what do you do?

Whether you have an iPhone or an Android, simply turn
Airplane Mode on and plug your phone. And feel the magic!!

Your phone charges almost twice as fast in Airplane Mode ,
meaning by the time you’re ready to go out, it’ll be fully
charged.

For game addict, please dont try this or else you will get
yourself a dozen of batteries.
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Cool cool
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Marksule(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Nice
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2015

Or just buy a quick charge enabled phone,that way you don't miss call when yuu re charging.
S4 ,s5 ,s6 all hv one of the best quickcharge in the game.

5 Likes

Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Mattex001(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2015
ivoatt:
/2015/11/androidpit-airplane-mode-w628.jpg[/img]

For game addict, please dont try this or else you will get
yourself a dozen of batteries

Can explain what you mean by this ?
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by chemmerfrank(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
You for just say make we just off the phone

2 Likes

Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Dabss(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
chemmerfrank:
You for just say make we just off the phone
I tire o. Instead of putting the phone on airplane mode in the name of fast charging,why not turn it off for even faster charging?

1 Like

Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by ngozianu(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Get Nigerian Facebook likes, Nigerian twitter followers, Nigerian Youtube Views/likes/Subscribers, Nigerian Instagram followers etc

http://addmf.co/?JHF43XY
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by HarshS(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
If you charge your phone using USB cable attached to a laptop with a 6 cell Li-ion battery, it charges faster than directly plugged into the power port.
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Bratking(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
ibbryte:

Or just buy a quick charge enabled phone,that way you don't miss call when yuu re charging.
S4 ,s5 ,s6 all hv one of the best quickcharge in the game.

No be lie, my brother. My s5 goes from zero to fifty in less than 30 mins. Charges even faster on airplane mode.

2 Likes

Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by bashtun(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
5 reasons to buy android phone over iphone and window phones
http://tuneftech..com/2015/11/5-reasons-to-buy-android-phone-over.html
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Emeka71(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bratking:

No be lie, my brother. My s5 goes from zero to fifty in less than 30 mins. Charges even faster on airplane mode.
Will the battery run down too quickly?
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Bratking(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emeka71:
Will the battery run down too quickly?

It doesn't. The battery can last for approximately 6 hours on heavy usage when/if fully charged. Last much longer on mere browsing and phone calls. The amoled screen technology and the soc play significant roles in the S5's fantastic battery life. Powerful optimization tools.
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is why I like nairaland. Very informative, educative and entertaining.

1 Like

Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Pdizzle(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bratking:

True, but try to check unused apps, my s5 goes from zero to hundred in about 40 mins. Sammy is crazy.
Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by Bratking(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pdizzle:

True, but try to check unused apps, my s5 goes from zero to hundred in about 40 mins. Sammy is crazy.

Yeah, very true. I don't know if you know this already, but to get maximum result, install clean master from playstore, then goto 'Accessibility' settings, then activate Clean master. Anytime you plug in, the app will automatically blocked any unused apps, hence facilitating faster charging.

Re: See How To Charge Your Android Phone Very Faster by callmelanner(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Samsung galaxy s4 does not fast charge

(1) (Reply)

Need Black Berry Bold 2: How Much Its Cost? / Sony Announces 4K Android TV / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.