Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) (53524 Views)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / See How This Mum Is Forcefully Brushing Her Child's Teeth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Sheeniprimus01: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2015
This is a new dimension to brushing of teeth! LOL!

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details www.nairaland.com/2720593/get-rid-toxics-fats-body
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Kreamie(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
The fear of Halitosis is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Mothers always know what's best for their children, I love my legendary mum and my loving wife.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by destinyoduwa: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
water no get enemy.....
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by bettercreature(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
African kids are very stubborn
If you see the way 3 months old baby refused to open mouth to take her drugs
You go fear

2 Likes

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by neonly: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Good for d child my own own boy na when he see belt he will accept grin grin grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by dapizy02(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Mayb d teeth don chop carnel na.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by M4gunners: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
All i have to say is that the person that took this pic is very very stupid. Can't this family have their privacy? Nonsense paparazzi wannabe.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Chie naija mothers I hail una.very great women,na awa mama go use dere mouth comot our cataar for nose,na awa go feet us lik say na world war 3.chie my mother I love u.I never make u proud yet ooo.bt mercy ur boy and baby gideon would.strong woman nigeria woman

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol e be like when Abraham wan use his son for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by lovely17(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol mo fo oh
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ihatebuhari(f): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
DIS IS HUMILIATION.. BLAKS WHY DO WE BEHAVE LIKE WE GOT BLAK BRAINS. WE DAH BIGGEST RACIST, ENVY AND JEALOUSY RUNS IN OUR VAIN. WHY? DIS AINT MAKING SENSE.. AND AGAIN WE SO DIRTY. WHY? IS IT COZ OF OUR COLOR.
hmmmmm
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by adjoviomole(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2015
LWBM grin laffff wan bomb me grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Emilord(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2015
youaremad:
lol
you got a nice dp. Hope am not derailing d topic
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
damiloladuke:
child Abuse
story
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Etizz: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2015
If the mother don't do it now, he n will regret it later....
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by CherishedIma(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
quote author=CherishedIma post=39939442] undecided I don't think that woman is normal. All that harrasment for just brushing of teeth. Choi poor child![/quote][quote author=ahamonyeka
post=39939588]Lol e be like when Moses wan use his son for sacrifice.[/quote

Chai dis guy don kill me. Lol, Moses or Abraham
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by adjoviomole(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Lol e be like when Moses wan use his son for sacrifice.

Na wich time moses sacrifice hin son .
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by justmenoni: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
The other thing they force us grin (me) to do like this is when u're taking agbo jedi grin

quote author=eleko1 post=39937344]Not child abuse.The Lil one is just too stubborn.Give him bobo/biscuit now and watch him excited. Give him medicine /syrup, he'll reject it.Good for him sad[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
BUHARI has to probe this
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Elle277(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
child abuse kor....when the child's teeth smell, nah you go talk
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Give him toothpaste now, he will finish it within a second and ask for more but will not want to brush his brown teeth. I fight with my cousins whenevr they are around when its time to brush. Once it s time to brush, they will remind u that they brushed yesterday and their teeth aren't dirty yet. grin
Children are annoying and at the same time fun to be with. I was worse than some naughty kids around my area.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2015
adjoviomole:

Na wich time moses sacrifice hin son .
sorry Abraham..it was a mistake.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by khalhokage(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
If water enter dis Boy brain now n die, they will Blame d devil, if this Pix is nt social media stunt den that Man is a poron n d woman is a slowpoke......

Water enter brain, through mouth? nawa for you o! sad

2 Likes

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
CherishedIma:
quote author=CherishedIma post=39939442] undecided I don't think that woman is normal. All that harrasment for just brushing of teeth. Choi poor child!Lol e be like when Moses wan use his son for sacrifice.[/quote

Chai dis guy don kill me. Lol, Moses or Abraham
sorry abraham.thank you.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by adjoviomole(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2015
ahamonyeka:
sorry Abraham..it was a mistake.

Oya bring ur head come here make I beat u like chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:
My Mother.. Na slap she go use. grin

How she no go slap u wen u be mad cow

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by menix(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
I don't blame the mum ooo, them get some mouth odor that can force u to descale a teeth.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Aunty vivianblog u create a thread nd still comment first on it... Y dnt u jux add ur comment to d post to begin with?.... No b so lindaikeji tke buy house o!

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Phemostiga(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Kai look how dey are hold him as if they won kill cow for ramadan
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2015
adjoviomole:

Oya bring ur head come here make I beat u like chelsea.
lol. Badx guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.