Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon (765 Views)

Happy New Year Messages, Greetings, Wishes, Poems And Quotes For Love Ones / 9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon by kslam2015: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2015
The poem about to be posted now is written by Kenny salami (kslam). And it is a registerd book with ISBN number... Happy reading.
Re: Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon by kslam2015: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
1. My painful thought
My thought are within me,
my thoughts are for me,
looks like no one knows it.

My thought hurts my mind,
they are like sharpened blades
which can tear my heart
but i am committed to them.

My thought are strange
but part of me,
my thought are my friends,
also my heart's beater.

They hurts me daily,
trouble me to all extent,
when I look at them,
I think they love me
To be continued...
Re: Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon by kslam2015: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Love like there is no tomorrow. And when tomorrow comes, love again...
Re: Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon by kslam2015: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
struggle of life
Torn and torn,
hardship upon one another,
it's coin that has two sides,
no one to help.

Life in the funeral,
we are derive of our pride,
they made us blind.
Put hot chains on us.

Bamboos of hard work?
Makes us suffer pains of water
why have we chosen that?
Why blacks?

Because we are powerful
but helpless.
Just like a living in the dead land
but full of pride.

Born to rule we are!
But the struggle of life hooks us down suffered and suffering we are
Re: Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon by kslam2015: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fear
What should I fear?
Someone tell me?
May be a human being?
May be a spiritual being?
May be an animal being?
May be you?

Okay what should I fear?
May be hunger?
May be death?
May be clothing and shelter?
May be powers and riches?
May be position and post?

Okay what should I fear?
May be I fear this ungrateful life?
May be I fear those ones?
should I fear you?
Someone tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Google Doodle Celebrates Famous Canadian Author Lucy Maud Montgomery / The Black Book's New Look + How2Order eBook in Nigeria / Ability To Speak ANYWHERE And To ANYBODY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.