Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) (1263 Views)

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) / Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures / Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Reporting live from Alausa secretariat axis.
The culprit according to him said he saw his father inside the premises of the T.V station and went inside to greet him, and to ask why his father was there. According to him, he said his father told him not to wait any longer but to go out and take his bathe, and can later come around.
He also said before he could finish his conversation with his father, he was landed slaps and was sent outside by the gallant securities. He also regretted that he threw a big stone into the LTV premises as he was excused outside, which unfortunately hit the building glass. He said he picked race as soon as he realize the havoc awaiting him.
However, my exclusive interview with the c.s.o gave clear indications that the man was'nt slapped at all. He said ' i told him to step outside after a guest in the hall told me he was drunk and looking unkept'. 'What i later heard was the shatter of glass from the building. I saw him ran aftermath and i pursued him' .
The man was caught by the residents of Alausa community who saw security men pursuing him. They thought he was a thief and held him. They handed him to the security men (after they were sure he commited the offence though) who later handcuffed him and took him away.

Reporting live for NAIRALAND from Alausa community

....... DRABEEY

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by benedictnsi(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Where his photo na

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
PICTURES ALREADY THERE,JUST TOOK TIME TO UPLOAD
benedictnsi:
Where his photo na
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by chris4gold(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
weather den no show beta programs
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by Meeloreh(f): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
There must be a reason for his action else he's mad. Just saying
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Is his father a YORUBA man?

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! See What A 33-yr Old Waiter Did In California [must See] / El Chapo' CAPTURED: World's Most-wanted Drug Lord Is Caught In Deadly Shootout / Thief Caught, Beaten And Forced To Drink Water From Gutter (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.