Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Christianity Is More Than Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is More Than Religion (793 Views)

Love Is Greater Than Religion / If You Want Truth Rather Than Religion, Hop In / Atheism Has Killed More People Than Religion Combined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is More Than Religion by bxcode(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
No need to give a sermon, if think otherwise, air your view and i will prove you wrong, just do so without resentment and use spiteful words.
If you agree, thank God for Jesus and the understanding about things like this. You can still make comments.
If you dont believe in God, i mean atheists, well you simply need Jesus, no arguments or proof about this or that, he is the only one that can change your heart and remove the veil from your eyes.
Jesus is amazing, just get to know him personally.wink wink
Re: Christianity Is More Than Religion by donTbone(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
...for I am the way, the truth and the life. NO ONE comes to the FATHER except through me.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is More Than Religion by mofayodeyahoo: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is about demonstration of supreme being (supernatural)powers, wisdom and contentiment.

other religions, always envy, blaming, finding excuse, while christians are sustaining/manifesting through devine authority
Re: Christianity Is More Than Religion by bxcode(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
donTbone:
...for I am the way, the truth and the life. NO ONE comes to the FATHER except through me.
You couldn't have summarized it better.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Leave It To God Or Do Otherwise? / The Book Of The Secrets Of Enoch / Ten Major Flaws Of The Evolution Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.