Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Hacker Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hacker Needed (682 Views)

An Hacker Needed Urgently / 9-year-old Boy Is An Accomplished Hacker And CEO Of A Company / Renowned Hacker George Hotz Built This Autonomous Driving System Using... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Needed by ferdyabu(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
I need a very good hacker to do a job.The pay is good. Contact me through willferdy@gmail.com
Re: Hacker Needed by Maleeq(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
When you find your hacker, ask am if he fit be hired killer too! I am looking for one! undecided
Re: Hacker Needed by NigAmbassador: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello,
For those who are interested in building a career in Systems and Information security, and maybe due to funds, you don't have the access to necessary security e- books.
I can help you to groom your skills with my security e-books and videos, ranging from CEH, Systems and Information Security, CISSP, A+/N+, MSCA, etc... All for a little token...
It can be sent to you any where in the world... If interested, do PM me...

(1) (Reply)

Telegram For PC / Tips On Where And How To Get Computer Help / Get The Best Of Everything In The Konga Best Sellers Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.