Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Go Through Life Knocking Out “t” From Your “can’t” - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Go Through Life Knocking Out “t” From Your “can’t” (3912 Views)

5 Common Interview Errors You Can’t Recover From And How To Avoid Them / 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job / Why You Can’t Get A Job: Recruiting Explained By The Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Through Life Knocking Out “t” From Your “can’t” by Fatherherokay(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
I will rather die trying than telling myself “I can’t”. Tell me I can’t do this and I will show you 1001 reasons why it could be done. The phrase “you can’t” is normal for people to say, but it would be abnormal for your brain to interpret it as “I can’t”. A negative mind doesn’t lead a positive life, and a negative life doesn’t have a positive mind. 90% of people who fail today, in one dealing or the other, are those who predict "they can’t" even before they do. They are the ones that fill their mind with IMPOSSIBILITIES and other negative thoughts.

Ø How positive are you in your dealings with life and people?
Ø How positive are you when people call you “a born by mistake”?
Ø How positive are you when thinking about the future task?
Ø How positive are you when thinking about your
future?
Ø How positive are you when people say you can’t?
Ø How positive are you when people do not believe in your dreams?
Ø How positive are you when chasing your dreams?
Ø How positive are you when the future looks http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/11/topic-18-go-through-life-knocking-out-t.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Sales Career FABIZ NIGERIA Ltd (PROPERTIES & HOMES) / Npower Kano.......lets Meet Here / Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.