Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

7 Book Of Moses.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Book Of Moses.... (1559 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Book Of Moses.... by tundejoseph4(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is 7 book of moses truly dangerous.....pls tell me b4 i start reading it
Re: 7 Book Of Moses.... by tripplephi: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
YES IT IS AND I STILLMHAVE A FRIEND WHO LEARNT THE SPELLS AND NOW IS MAD..... PLS RUN AWAY O
Re: 7 Book Of Moses.... by gsalvatore: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guy na Lie...

I have the book...actually its in my Family collections.

Nobody they go mad....
Re: 7 Book Of Moses.... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is not a dangerous book. Back then when humans vibrated at a high frequency,when the pineal gland was very active and much larger than it is now. Due to the fact that humans have given their powers away to Religion,the normal daily meditations done by humans have been replaced with prayers to a Yahweh or some unknown entities who survive on human energy fields.

Example. When you plug a TV power cable without a stabilized voltage to a raw electric voltage,the TV will go up in smoke. That is exactly what humans are now. Low vibrating energy humans who cannot power up anything. Such is the case of humans falling from what they used to be.

The book itself is an ancient Egyptian book. Nothing to do with moses

2 Likes

Re: 7 Book Of Moses.... by 4C2215131: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
tundejoseph4:
Is 7 book of moses truly dangerous.....pls tell me b4 i start reading it

For someone like you, no its not as its just a waste of time. You won't understand jack therein. That is even if you get the real stuff. Most of the books are full of jargons and bull!
Re: 7 Book Of Moses.... by HCpaul(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:
It is not a dangerous book. Back then when humans vibrated at a high frequency,when the pineal gland was very active and much larger than it is now. Due to the fact that humans have given their powers away to Religion,the normal daily meditations done by humans have been replaced with prayers to a Yahweh or some unknown entities who survive on human energy fields.

Example. When you plug a TV power cable without a stabilized voltage to a raw electric voltage,the TV will go up in smoke. That is exactly what humans are now. Low vibrating energy humans who cannot power up anything. Such is the case of humans falling from what they used to be.

The book itself is an ancient Egyptian book. Nothing to do with moses

Ah ah! How i wish you've read the book.
You may run mad and you may not.
The book is very dangerous and is a kind of apoc.......tic gosple, so that is why its not included in the bible.
It is magical in content. Full of spells and enchantment.

The first power i experienced in my life was evil power and i can never claim that divine powers doesn't exist.

From the time of Isaac Newton to the time of Bill Gate, humanity has always been dying with the abundance of the intelligence, technology, inventions and abilities.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In One Of The Latter Reign Churches / Daily Nafil During This Ramadan / Impact Of The Empty Tomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.