Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Will Work With D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Will Work With D’banj (415 Views)

I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Will Work With D’banj by Erave: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Multiple award winning hitmaker cum label boss, Michael Collins Ajereh better known as Don Jazzy has ignited the passion of music lovers on the much awaited reunion between him and his former label mate of the defunct Mo’Hits Crew, D’banj.
Speaking during the official unveiling of the ‘Access Mavin Concert’ billed to hold in December 2015, Don Jazzy addressed the issue of his highly anticipated reunion with D’banj.
According to Don Jazzy, a reunion between himself and D’banj is possible if only they both agree to it. “It is possible. We will do it when we both settle down and agree we want to do it. He is busy doing his own thing and I am also busy with Korede, Reekado and Dija.”
“We live in the same vicinity. By the time we sit down and plan it, we would create something. We would probably work again. As long as there is life, there is nothing impossible,” he added.
In another thrilling twist, Don Jazzy has announced the signing of two new artistes to the Mavin Records team. The label boss who opted to keep mum on the identities of the artistes revealed they will be unveiled at the proper time.
In his words, “I have two rappers signed, but it is not yet time to unveil them. When the time is right, I will.”
It will be recalled that Don Jazzy and other members of the music label announced plans to stage its first ever concert tagged ‘Access Mavin Concert’ at a press briefing yesterday, November 11, 2015. The concert is scheduled to hold on Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015.

Read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/11/12/don-jazzy-reveals-why-he-will-work-with-dbanj/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President, Are You For Real? - Etcetera / Don Jazzy, Former Lagos First Lady Gives Back To The Society / Who Works The Heavy Bag Better: Tyson Or Mill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.